Cheers Internet

Hello GN! I’ve done a few small grows in the past, soon to be growing again. It’s been quite a while since the last time though so I’ve been catching up on newer growing techniques by reading posts on GN.

6 Likes

@KevGrows … how big of a grow you thinking about doing?

1 Like

6-12. Depending on the space I can make.

3 Likes

Where you growing? (Room, garage, tent, etc)

1 Like

I’m going to frame and completely finish a section of basement.

2 Likes

Nice… how you anchoring studs into concrete?

1 Like

Drilling anchors

2 Likes

@KevGrows welcome to the forum. These links will help.

3 Likes

Red heads im guessing lol @KevGrows

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 Thanks for the info! So qb’s and pucks eh?

1 Like

Hlg is having a 20% off black Friday sale

1 Like

@Hydro Thanks for the heads up.

These are some options I’m looking at,

https://lightgeekus.com/shop/ols/products/gekbeast-630watt-pro-led-grow-light/v/GKB-630-PRO-LED-MNL-MDL

2 Likes

Oooooooh this ones a little cheaper

1 Like

yo Preybird I got the beans today. I just want to thank you so much, For u to get these beans mailed out to me in ur condition is unreal, Tks again I owe u big time. One question I am getting clawing on both my Sky God 6 week in They are in Fox Farm Ocean Forest using Dakine 420 nutes Ph to 6.0 cloth pots healthy as hell besides this??help. Hope you are having a good day

2 Likes

Cheers Kevgrows, Good luck on your new adventures, Im new here, so I will be following and keeping in tune!

2 Likes

Clawing. Are you using a neem or oil based spray?

2 Likes

Im doing ok. Usually I have beans out in 3 days max. I’m just trying to get better.

2 Likes

no Im not using anything on them I started to notice it 10 days ago when I removed alot of the lower growth. Everything looks great except the clawing

3 Likes

Weird. No one else has reported this yet. But these are test seeds. Keep us posted. Maybe to much nitrogen from soils nutrients and adding nutrients.

2 Likes

$559.99 with coupon at checkout. Virtually same board as you listed above. HTH and yes I have it, does great so far. Second grow on it now.

3 Likes