Chefs Grow Room #3

2100 nmls. At the canopy

Doin good

strong text

4 Likes

Nice garden again chef! I always like to see what your cooking up in your threads.

Tyvm I’ll keep you all posted on progress. So far the 720w 10bar led is killing it! With the light track you save a lot of$$ as well

In the deep sativa forest I find an eleven finger leaf

6 Likes

Nice canopy! I like to get down on my hands and knees and go between the plants and look up from underneath. Its awesome. Im weird i know. I wish i had a taller ceilings to grow some trees! I could roll on a stool through the trees lol bwahahaha.

Fall aspects of cannabis are beautiful, some of the best shots are from under

New isht!!

2 Likes

Very nice little shrubs.

Week 4 looking nice.

Scooby snacks, u can tell these are great seeds.

4 Likes

Northern lights

Granddaddy purp

7 Likes

Now there stacking up. I like it a lot.

1 Like

So my worst fears were realized today. On my daily rounds through the flower room I noticed my northern lights and one of my Scooby snacks had hermaphrodited. This is the second time this has happened to me. My professional friends say it’s probably due to a light leak or high temperatures. I usually keep my room at 80 to 85 degrees with the CO2. I’m going to try turning it down to 78. also the only light leak I could see is the glowing lights I have from my AC, and an extension cord. I duct tape them up but I doubt that was the issue. Anybody else know what I should check for

1 Like

How many days left in flower… they look like weeks left…

1 Like

I don’t even count anymore, I just flushed and saw them probably 2.5 weeks

RIP northern lights, now that I look back, this plant had issues in its infancy, (runt) I wonder if that’s why I had issues

2 Likes

Damn not to much you can do. How was the light penetration on that plant? I had a runtz plant that would hermie if there wasnt enough light or i didnt defoliate it enough and the lower buds larf would hermie Weird. I gave hoppy seeds and they hermied? I grew them no problem. Scotty grew his no problem. And pakee had no problems either. You never know what can happen with seeds.

Iv never had this happen to me and iv had my tent around the same temps but iv herd of it happening

Damn these flowers look good, to bad half of them are producing seeds

5 Likes

Yeah they do look damn good. Yeah the seeds suck but if its only lightly seeded not that bad. Did the hermies pollinate the whole grow?