Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Chefs grow room part 2

I need a bigger veg tent lol. They’re not ready to flower yet I need a bigger boat!

6 Likes

Just flushed today, can’t wait, White widow is looking good

8 Likes

Omg these are looking tasty

6 Likes

My blue dream turned purple! I put it close to the “air in” vent, sub 50 F. @ night

7 Likes

Looks really pretty tho… Cold probably slowed phosphorus intake

Harvesting blue dream. Looking fantastic

5 Likes

My hydroponic Nicole Kush has a week or two till harvest, can’t wait. If you guys have never tried this cultivar, I highly recommend it. It’s got good yield, mold and disease resistant and it’s super easy to grow. This is a fifth generation clone from the first plant I’ve ever grown and it’s still growing strong

5 Likes

@chefjonnyg… you said 5th gen clone … does that mean you are taking clones off the clone… and if so I thought that wasn’t a good idea… idk why but I heard that

1 Like

It’s is. It worked for me. I’ve heard that to but the yeild is about the same

2 Likes

Good to know

8 Likes

now that is pretty AF

4 Likes

Nicole Kush was the only cultivar that made it five generations. The other ones were okay too but I held on to this one because it’s such a great flavor, smell and high. I just bought 10 more seeds, in the mail now

3 Likes

how many days do u have to have a cold temp for them to do that?

2 Likes

eye candy !! lol

2 Likes

It’s actually the natural color of the plant but if I wanted to turn it purple it’s sub 50 degrees Fahrenheit at night. The root system is the only thing that needs to get that cold if you can control the base temp. that’s the best way.

3 Likes

They grow slower when they’re that cold so you have to give it an extra week or two. If you want to turn it purple you have to start after 4 or five weeks of flowering

3 Likes

4 Likes

Very nice ladies Chef! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Nicole Kush is ready!!![https://www.instagram.com/p/CAyDh3FgpWK/?igshid=1aa0ei977egt]

1 Like