Black Chery soda - by charlie seeds

Here is a strain called cherry soda. They were given to me to test by @charlieseeds. I had forgotten that i had put them into my seed vault lol. Anyways i dropped 6 of the 12 seeds. I accidentally broke one when i opened the paper towel and it snapped the top off because it was woven into the towel. But anyways here are the babies all tucked into there little planting bags.

15 Likes

13 Likes

Hells that is great seeds to have, I saw his selection on his website, where is @charlieseeds , enjoyed his knowledge on here. Lets see some magic @PreyBird1 .

6 Likes

10 Likes

There up front on the bottom @charlieseeds

8 Likes

Update time!

10 Likes

Well somehow i got 1 picture? Ah i remember i moved the plants in the middle of the pics. Well i went a little hot with my ipm spray and burned the leaf edges a little. Looks ugly but not to worry it will all be fine!

8 Likes

And a family photo

Ok here are the other plants

11 Likes

10 Likes

@charlieseeds

This plant is doing something weird. They are all planted in the same promix same nutrient at the same time?

Here are some more updates. You can see a little of the plants structure and branching.

14 Likes

Why do indoor plants not “pray” more with their leaves? Outdoor plants, when they are watered properly, pray upward towards the sun. It seems that almost every photo I have ever seen of an indoor plant, the praying is at best horizontal.

Sincerely a question, not an attack on you, your plants, anyone’s plants.

3 Likes

Well thats always been a good question! The plant receives 50% of there light from there edges. There is far more light outside than inside. This is why people have been side lighting for years and trying under lighting. This tents ventilation is not as good as i like and there drinking more and since i work 11hrs a day its harder to keep them watered. so im gonna clone then and transplant them.
Heres my other tent.

so when there praying i know there happy. That’s the zone you want to be in. The small nursery tent has no real fan yet.

15 Likes

There we go, upward praying. I swear I haven’t seen that before in tents, I mean I probably have but it just doesn’t seem common.

Great explanation, thank you very much sir

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 the Lion has his ladies praying really well, and he attributes it all to properly controlling his environment. More or less everything you said. I don’t know why I don’t ask him questions, I forget 70+ years of experience is my partner.

14 Likes

Yeah vpd is important. There are really 9 cardinal parameters that cannabis plants need to grow well. I really like to listen to professor bruce bugbys lectures. He just celebrated 40yrs of teaching. And since he studies growing plants in outter space he is funded by nasa on serveral projects. He also is president of apogee instruments which is another division of micro sensors that measure radiation levels in space so he has some awesome par light meters and cool tech happening. Id like to go to school here to get A general horticulturalist degree also. But i cannot do the math. I have always sucked at math and ive looked into the tests and it’s beyond what i could do on a test. But i mean i try and understand all i can. Thats why I’m
always here being a sponge! And trying to share back to people. Here is a video on some lighting myths.

8 Likes

Update ive kept them short long enough time to transplant to 3 gallon maybe 5 gallon bags. And top them and flip. There getting bushy and pushing against the tent walls now

9 Likes

Ok so today i finished another seed run. Cleaned and reset the tent. I also transplanted all the cherry sodas into 3 gallon bags and moved them from the nursery tent. And put them into the #1 bloom tent with 2x 250 watt led boards. One all 5000k white and one 5k white,red, and far red.

The middle plant is all weird because it was planted in a pot on a slant. I fixed the slant and the plant has to straighten out now.

***But i FLIPPED the lights on these plants aso. ***

8 Likes

Well @charlieseeds we got at least 2 males 1 unconfirmed and 2 females.

7 Likes

And an odd leaf

9 Likes

8 Likes