Chill vibe & Grow 🔂🪴

Good morning/afternoon/night Awesome Growers! I’ll be growin these beautiful ladies :heart_eyes::fire:. Don’t be shy to speak your mind. I’d rather learn then to eat for a day .:brain:. as I am not a professional nor have done a prior grow. Also Let’s keep the peace :v:t4:.

5 Likes

Day :2
So I’ve planted the seeds already waiting for results.

This is the seeds right before I planted them .

8 Likes

I have not. But it looks like you’ll be very happy!!! Welcome to the growers network. We love to watch you grow!

So today is the birthday of your babies!

4 Likes

Welcome to Growers Network!

I’ve never grown that strain myself but a friend of mine did and they grew into killer buds. Do not think you will be disappointment with them

4 Likes

Welcome to GN @suavegrow . Sure looks like a top strain. Honestly I have grown Amnesia Haze, but for the life cant remember much about it!! Very keen to grow “black” genetics, and only heard good stories about Canuk. Wishing you the best for this grow and look forward to your progress.

3 Likes

Thanks bro :muscle:t5: And I’m just a lil nervous :sob: I’m scared of killing them lol

3 Likes

Thanks man I Preciate it a lot :muscle:t5: Definitely trying my best to keep em in the right condition but not sure if my light is strong enough

5 Likes

feed us all your grow info and we can help evaluate your set up yo…

3 Likes

I gotchu bro here let keep you up to date .

I believe I got 4X4 grow tent . I got a big fan and a carbon fliter yk regular set up . I got the thermostat the lil fans too . I got a humidifier i bought from walmart. the grow light i got from home depot its a lot weaker then the other light i got . The other casued too much heat not sure if it was safe for them so i replaed it with that light .

3 Likes

2 Likes

im going to tweak this pic to be more of a questionnaire for the grow set ups. basically all this info is needed.

what kinda soil, lights, nutes, temps, humidity, outside weather even helps (hot or cold )

3 Likes

pH meter -
Ph up/down -
Solution-
Are the 3 I need

1 Like

this guy does journals proper. ill get something in the works so you can just plug in info and go!

2 Likes

Awesome Thanks bro honestly :muscle:t5: This community great at help :100:

4 Likes

Here I have the sprouts growing not sure if they will end up growing straight . The top right corner one still hasn’t sprouted like the others yet but a he’s fighting if you can zoom in you’ll see her trying :muscle:t5::sob: lol

4 Likes

good luck with your grow

2 Likes

Thanks ! I appreciate it .

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is it just me or does it seem like there stretching ? read online that red lights usually cause them to stretch is there anyway around this ?? I’m still learning any suggestions would work.

3 Likes