Chill vibe & Grow šŸ”‚šŸŖ“

Def looking good so far! How far are the lights? Thatā€™s always the delicate balance, not too far to where you get major stretch, not too close to burn the delicate sprouts. You could (very carefully) start adding medium around the base, or post it to stabilize, in case they stretch more and get top heavy. Also, a fan (not directly blowing on them) above in the tent will create a gentle breeze thatā€™ll force the plant to bulk itā€™s stem to support itselfā€¦still would rec propping with a toothpick/twist tie or some prop so they donā€™t blow over.

Hereā€™s a good read on common mistakes at the seedling stage, talks about stretchy/leggy growth.

Also, this stage enjoys blue-leaning light spectra. A simple 5000K (daylight) LED lightbulb in a clamp lamp wonā€™t produce much heat, is super cheap and long lasting, and will give it some blue wavelengths to supplement your current light. You can get about 6-8 inches away with the clamp to prevent more stretch.

Iā€™m no pro so take advice from others, I just have done a lot of research and am regurgitating a lot of what the awesome growers on here have said. Best of luck, cheers šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

2 Likes

Distance is why they stretch.

Reds cause plants to overgrow the plant above it.

When a green leaf is above another the light shining thru pushes red onto the bottom leaf. Making it signal to overgrow the leaf above.

So reds trigger fast growth.

4 Likes

thanks I appreciate it :100:

3 Likes

thanks bro :muscle:

2 Likes

No prob :slightly_smiling_face: There are amazing growers on here thatā€™ll help you at any stageā€¦some mind blowing grows if you have the time to peruse and learn. Iā€™ve soaked up so much info the past couple months and everyone has been super cool here. Keep the pics coming, best way to get more eyes on your thread for an array of advice as you progress!

4 Likes

I absolutely agree. Believe me any information helps lol . I wont get mad at any suggestions yk its all bout learnin with this process Iā€™m starting to understand that more and more . You all definitely narrowed down issues Iā€™m picking up lil by lil . Hopefully it gets there fingers crossed . :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Meant to ask too: 1) how much are you watering, and 2) are there drain holes in those pots? You donā€™t want to keep them too wet constantly at this stage, can stunt the root development (or lead to rot if you donā€™t have proper drainage). Noticed itā€™s wet in every picā€¦I looked back and your first post was two days ago, so if youā€™re watering every couple days and allowing to dry in-between that should be good, but if youā€™re keeping it humid they likely wonā€™t be drying out enough between waterings.

2 Likes

Update so I changed my light to this 315w bulb by vision. Iā€™ll see if this changes growth for the next few days .

3 Likes

I spray them with a air pressure mister I donā€™t really water them crazy just Yk a circular mist around the pot . I normally stick my finger in the soil to see if itā€™s too moist or dry . Also I keep a humidifier by the plants not sure if itā€™s a good idea just lmk your thoughts .

2 Likes

Sounds good to me (how you water) and yes on the humidifierā€¦from what I know higher RH to start (60-70% ?) and then gradually decrease over the grow, likely needing a dehumidifier (end around 40% ?). The ? are so others can correct if iā€™m wrong on the numbers. Saw a hygrometer in a pic so looks like youā€™re getting pretty well dialed in :+1:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s an update on these lovely ladies šŸŖ“:sunglasses: so far so good . I moved them to a bigger pot bc they were growing pretty quickly. I hope everyone is having a relaxing day & keep the peace :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

I know I havenā€™t posted a while works been busy but anyway this an update on my girls and how theyā€™re doing and honestly I think itā€™s going great . I havenā€™t topped any of them I just tucked bigger fan leaves under smaller fan leave and let those branches reach the top as much as possible. I do not have calculations on how much Iā€™ll get & I am not a professional so I would not be able to give you 100% on how to grow bc Iā€™m experimenting myself lol . Please keep the peace :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Iā€™d say itā€™s going great :+1:. Good work.

2 Likes

Thanks Preciate it :muscle:t5:

2 Likes

So I noticed these bottom leaves turning yellow and I pulled on em gently and they didnā€™t rip off they felt healthy like but there yellow not sure if in a couple days theyā€™ll die off cuz of.
A. Light barely is reaching it .
B. Nutrient burn which I pray it isnā€™t.
C. Potassium deficiency
These are just curve balls itā€™s not me coming to a conclusion yet just wondering on peoples thoughts please share your thought you might just save a plant :pleading_face::rofl::heart: Lol just lmk I know thereā€™s geniusā€™s reading this rn lol your thought counts :100:

2 Likes

This is here and you can kind of see the yellow leaves at the bottom . But yeah pretty much itā€™s the lower section. Iā€™m keeping a close eye on the rest of the leaves just to be sure on my hypothesis.

2 Likes

Your plant looks perfectly healthy. My guess is that leaf is so far out of light that the plant is shunting essentials away from it so it will die and drop.

3 Likes

Thank you for you thoughts I love hearing peopleā€™s opinion . Also it helps me learn so again thank you :pray:t4::100:. Be safe out there

3 Likes

I know I donā€™t keep up with this but I have a question for you guys/women of this fine community. Does anyone know what could be the cause of this I have assumptions but not the answer . Pls if your reading this help me please lol

3 Likes

These are 2 separate plants but you can see they have it too just not as bad .

3 Likes