ChrisD giving it a go

Hey! So I’m finally ready to start my very first grow. It’s something I tried to do (poorly) as a kid, but haven’t had the opportunity because of the whole legality thing - I know, lame! lol

Took the first step and ordered some seeds from Growers Choice. I know there’s a post floating around about them, but I’m willing to give them a shot. I will let you know if I have any problems with them for sure!

Easing my way into it with feminized autoflowers (ordered some critical purple and tangerine dream seeds) and hoping to get better and take more control with each grow.

I have a lot of book knowledge related to growing and I can’t wait to get that valuable practical experience. Hope to learn a lot from all of you!

Still need to pick up my tent and supplies and I’ll update when I set up - hopefully this weekend

31 Likes

That’s great chris glad your getting your feet wet keep us apprised of your progress bro

8 Likes

chris, i am growing diesel (again) from GC. woooohhh weeeehhh

7 Likes

Nice finally. Grow well

6 Likes

Got a lot of help around here so your in good hands

6 Likes

Hell yeah! Good luck :four_leaf_clover: and congratulations on your states new status :seedling:

6 Likes

@nick Grats Dude! I am glad I went with autos for this first grow. Kept it simple so I could focus on getting the environment all settled and I think it was a good call. I noticed that growing indoors there was this break-in period that I really enjoyed a lot but getting used to equipment, problem solving, and working with nutrients took a few weeks. Now it is this soothing routine that gives my life a smooth and steady rhythm that very much agrees with me. Oh! and the star of the show…could you ask for a more interesting, beautiful, or more useful plant? Seriously, welcome welcome welcome!

7 Likes

Heck yea Chris nothing like it. Remember persistence! You might not yield as much the first time or have some deficiencies but that is all dialed in over time!

5 Likes

Chris we all hope u have a successful grow. Be safe

4 Likes

Man im still so excited for you and your state. My state voted the MJ ballot down again. How frustrating. But still exciting times in this plants history. Glad you all like minded folks hang around here and i can converse with like minds.

6 Likes

Bummer man! You’re a badass though. “We don’t need no stinking legalization!” :rofl:

6 Likes

Nice choice on the Tangerine Dream @nick. One of my top 10 favorite strains but never grown it. I’ll be following along!
:v:

4 Likes

Way to go @nick!! Excited to see your progress! Will be following along to learn and grow with you! :seedling:

3 Likes

word. dont let em school ya… or even rearrange you.

ONE NATION UNDER CANNABIS

2 Likes

No. but it would be nice to not be paranoid for growing a plant

3 Likes

Sound like fun. Ill hop on the band wagon. Good luck on the grow

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing your grow Chris. Hope you are busy this morning setting up.

2 Likes

Send some pics chris!!!

2 Likes

Thats 3 Chris’s here on this thread. Not confusing at all. Lol

2 Likes

Bout to change my name to chris too. Make it even more confusing. Lol. Morning guys. Happy saturday

3 Likes