Cleaned and cloned

I was reading about that. I switched my veg room to the 12/1/12 but still hesitant on the flower room. Maybe the next run I don’t know?

3 Likes

My problem is my main nursery light has a power socket on it and that powers all my other equipment and my cloner is on it and it needs to be on 24/7.

3 Likes

Threw this together with an old cabinet, some donated glass and a flat work concrete insulation blanket for the vegetable starters. Got down to 48° f. last night with just the glass on so it should be a happy place for the little tomatoes, herbs and peppers. Next week is supposed to be in the teen’s for lows.
Make room for the cheese, sundae stallion and some crosses in the veg tray.

4 Likes

We have five out of six sundae stallions showing themselves.

4 Likes

Nice what is it? Indica, sativa,hybrid?

2 Likes

This is what I found out :

4 Likes

Nice i didnt google it. Trying to get motivated to mow the lawn for the 1st time this year.

2 Likes

Hybrid @PreyBird1

2 Likes

Try to have a bit of fun with it friend, it’s one of the rare things we’re allowed doing outside for now. I can’t wait for all the snow to have melted so I can rake my property and have something to do outside…
I even heard there was this yellow round ball in the sky… supposed to be good for us…at least, that’s what I’m telling my 2 little vampires (teens)… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Are they the same strain I googled?
It sounds and looks super tasty and tempting… Argh…another OG… you people drive me crazy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Man do i have shit to do outside!

4 Likes

No grass growing here yet waiting on the next snow that is supposed to be on its way Sunday

3 Likes

Those are them,

3 Likes

For us here, it’s supposed to be today… nothing yet! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Getting the garden ready for spring.

3 Likes

Damn hit a garden fabric hold down staple in the tiller tire its flat now so i cant till. I have to mow the lawn and fix the tiller.

2 Likes

Keep those fingers crossed, I got everything cleaned up as far as the yard goes its been in the 70° here last few days We could use the moisture but I would rather have rain lol.

2 Likes

Nice place you got there

2 Likes

That sucks, tube tire?

Thankyou! Took me 20 yrs to finally get it. I love it. .33 acres and its all mine.

3 Likes