Clones in all the canna cribs episodes

I am just curious on everyone elses oppinions on the clones that have been on the cann cribs episodes. I am not being mean or knocking anyone. I think the farms Ive watched in these videos are amazing, yet they all seem to have low quality clones. Why? I say this because these guys that are in the videos are the biggest producers and thus are looked at as being the best of the business by the main stream. I personally disagree completely with that belief. Anyone that knows me knows I will say it til Im dead, “The best genetics and some of the best produced herb in the world is from those at home growers or those underground growers that have been banging away at this for a while”. I also know some of the big business guys in the indistry used to be or started as an at home grower. A lot of those underground growers do not want to be known. Hahaha Those growers also get to spend a different quality of time with their clones and such too. Where as, it can get difficult with these large operations to do when they are cutting numerous clones. I know how hard it can get at times. Ive been rocking clones for almost 20 years now and I have been responsible for several thousand clone orders at a time. Even now, I have a request for over 250k clones to be ready for multiple hemp farmers in this area by 2021 Spring. I do not really want to blow up and do that by myself tho. Hahaha
Anyway, I put up some past pics of my clones. All of these are from this year, one is from last week. All of my clones look like this, no matter if its 5 clones or 5000 clones. I have a 99.99% life rate. I have used clonex for about 20 years now and have rooted out in 24-48 hrs, but usually in 5-7 days. I pop roots in 7-10 days if I cut clones with no cloning hormone and just use water. Eh,maybe even up to 14 days at times, but thats all fresh water with no nutes or any hormones or gels.
So, I think the grows in the vidoes Ive watched are absolutely amazing. In fact, props to the king or weed guys and the arizona crew for not taking any short cuts in their grows. I have watched a lot of top notch growers products get lower grade cuz they where more concerned with quantity rather than quality. I feel if you concintrate on the quality then the quantity will be there.
Also, I laugh when people refer to me as a 90s grower. Hahahaha i grow with buddies who are Vietnam vets that have been growing since the 60s. I wonder if thats how they feel when I say the vietnam era growers. Hahaha
And…just to add this…I have clones in Colorado that have been cloned over and over for 20 years now and the genetics are as solid as they were 20 years ago. Our seed collection out west dates back to the 60s. As soon as Tn passes the laws and I feel comfy with the rite people I will have that seed collection tapped into and be starting some of the originals that people say are gone. A few of you already know this. Hehehe Good times!!!
So whats all of your intakes on the clones???
@bobette @chrisj @PreyBird1 @Slym3r @shmodyshmott @Ladithief @daurwid @holy crap who ever else wants to add. Hahaha no more @ symbols for me. Hahahaha

9 Likes

I agree with u and it’s because of the mass production they try to save money so the best way to replicate something is by actually replicating it and when u want to save money to create a market there needs to be a margin of cheaper material to use for a quality enough grade where it passes but isn’t a specticle from the gods yano

3 Likes

That’s my take and I use jus pete moss and powdered hormone and purified water 30 days in a some or a large green house u with have the healthiest strong roots depending on the time of year and how stormy it’s been

4 Likes

See i love the cannacribs series. But i would say there cloning was how we did it 1996 using rootone rooting powder. Clonex didnt exist then. And we were poor then. We used bread bags to cover cuts. Used pots and soil from vegetables garden. Lol we were not sterile but it all worked out. Im always amazed how fast you root clones @bullfrog420 And a few others on here. But i love the picture documentation of it also. I believe the more personal 1 on 1 time with your crops makes better plants. Its like going to the gym and working out vs going to the gym with a personal trainer. Who do you think is going to have better results? I pretty much only smoke my home grown flower. And eat my potatoes and corn i grow when i can. I do sample the market from time to time and buy the seeds if i liked a particular strain. But i feel homegrown plants get better attention and thats really hard to do on a big scale…but harder when big money is invested. Then you get accountants/bean counters involved and there goes the quality time with the plants. And we have to save money takes over.
Theres is younger guy on here and he does massive amounts of clones preffesionally i want to tag him in.

2 Likes

Tag him!!! Lol the grows in the videos said they use clonex. They do the tall cuts, long stems they shave up…and the tall dome lids.oh and the one video the guy was using scissors to cut clones…eek you know tho,what ever works for them must be working fine cuz they deff got more $ than I do. Hahaha

1 Like

@PreyBird1 I love that long response but I have to bust out the real question that I know others want to know too:: How the hell did you type that long response with 1 finger? Did it take you an hour? Wait, dont try to lie to us brother…your making your wife type for you, arent you? Hahahahahaha

3 Likes

I cut clones with sterile disposable scalpel

3 Likes

Lol nope lots of editing im high ass fuck. And Im wiping my own bottom now. Taking a softener-ex lax due to pain pills causing constipation and rock hard poop. No exlax = large hard to go rocks and butt trauma. it was touch and go for a bit lol. got the right hand kicken ass. Lifting 10 lbs. Fingers all working. Im already trying to do things myself now. I dont sit still well. I walked like 2miles at walmart last night for 1.2hrs. Doing finger stretching and occupational rehab. Dressing myself on some of the clothes. Socks are tough. Getting my own food. Carry around my wound vacuum.

5 Likes

Look gory and im a skeleton. I lost all my muscle.

3 Likes

Thats kick ass!!! i will stop dogging on you for now hahaha for real tho,thats so awesome to hear. I was bummed when you messaged me that last time you had to go back to the hospital. You got to get out of there hahaha the fact your walking over a mile is incredible. Always forward brother!!!

5 Likes

Yes i never stop. I never give up!

4 Likes

That muscle will grow back fast after you recover more. Muscle memory!!!

5 Likes

Never give up! Never let something stop you. You can do it.

4 Likes

I’m thinking nothing can stop him… lol

5 Likes

@cooperm is a professional cloner. I could not remember his avatar name sorry. @bullfrog420