Closet Grow

It technically is but it’s a pH issue causing it ,:wink:

3 Likes

@hoppiefrog what are you using for your ph meters

2 Likes

I’m sure B uses a good one but I would recommend an Apera meter

4 Likes

The mold is around old dead leafs.
Always Clean Up around your plants, dead leafs ect…

4 Likes

@docdre will the dea leaf not come back?

1 Like

Dead leafs are part of the plants life cycle. Yes, they will come back. Just do some maintenance, keep the area above the soil and the plant clear of dead plant material that can cause mold of negative decaying problems.

2 Likes

I’m a fan of Hanna meters,or blue lab they are the best imo;)

1 Like

Okay. Got me one of those order. I need to find a fan with a longer power cord. The tent is much bigger so i want to take the plants on a journey and let them fill out the grow space.

Check out this one now. I gotta get the ph meter man and stop being lazy. This plant is standalone

4 Likes

Updated Pictures. Violator Kush in a 5 Gal… did some defoliation today. Been having some issues with the pH but I got a meter and did some reading so— she may be ay okay

I have been adjusting the light periods daily… getting here ready for 12/12. I add a hr of darkness each day.

4 Likes

The GGT has two strands of strawberry banana grape and green punch (EXTREMELY EASY TO GROW BTW!!! Tough as fucking nails! fuck your pH rules). I have a runt/smaller strawberry banana grape 3 Gal and one that was just transplanted into a 7 Gal fabric which has been doing pretty well minus some pH issues. Hopefully the runt catches up before i switch the light cycles for this tent.

The 3Gal Strawberry Banana barely has 5 sets of leafs but she is coming around after properly adjusting the water and nutes. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t4: image|375x500

5 Likes

What is that in your third pic? The computer screen thing plz explain very interesting

1 Like

Nice recovery. Looking great

2 Likes

Nice training job on the big single plant tent;) I like the bowl shape myself :wink:

@xgx13xgx I picked up the “intelligent” tomato tent off growers network. This is the control touch screen which displays all the info going on in the tent. Its okay :confused: i am not the happiest with the purchase but it looks cool :woman_shrugging:t4:

@hoppiefrog i havent actually done much training with these plants. I havent spent much time with them at all. Its cold outside lol

I have been trying to keep the soil free and the plant canopy away from the soil…

2 Likes

This is the Violator Kush in the TT

4 Likes

Lookin nice i got a violator running now also hoping for a female lol

2 Likes

@deusoboy420

How far along are you? This is week one of flower so i think i am in the clear now lol. Are you running into any problems? Does this plant require more water than others?

2 Likes

Mines only about 15 days old i was gonna ask you the same questions haha