Cloud's Shenanigans

On another note do you feel it eating so heavy earlier on and when I corrected it is when I noticed the issues could that maybe be the problem it got use to eating so heavy and now normal isn’t enough?

5 Likes

I get in flower the demand for nutes goes up just seriously when I seen my readings I couldn’t believe my plant wasn’t fried as one of the Gelato would’ve been in a heartbeat

5 Likes

I just fed at 1200 ppm 2k ec and it obviously wants more. Sucked that gallon down within day day and half.(this is in 3 gallon pot)

5 Likes

cloudy,
Just precautionary note here…many members you see feeding high EC/ppms are utilizing BBP!
Those treated plants are a different animal and their metabolic rate is pedal to the metal…

The best thing for you to do is what Hap stated…test and record the pH and EC/ppm of your nutrient solution being fed. Then test and record the pH and EC/ppm of your DRAINAGE water.
As long as your drainage water has an EC/ppm LOWER than your feed nutrient level you are NOT going to lockout.

If the drainage water is quite a bit lower than your feed water, you can start incrementally increasing your nutrient concentration. As the drainage numbers approach the feed numbers, slow down and maintain…if your drainage numbers EXCEED your feed, you’re approaching or very near to lockout…just do your next few with plain r/o water and keep an eye on the ‘balance’.

EEEzy peezy…your plants are now TELLING you what they need!
Best of luck!!
Bob

7 Likes

I got my book I’ll keep on’a watching it. And yes Bob that bbm(Bob’s Blue Magic) as dog calls it is definitely going in next round! Thanks for your time as always.

5 Likes

7 Likes

@happilyretired turns out I was locked out at 5.5 running good again. Been reading on the tps one and some people had that issue 4th week in flower with soil. People running hydro saying it works great. Got her balanced back out now thanks for your input always. Here we are today…

9 Likes

The end is near.

12 Likes

13 Likes

Beautiful!

8 Likes

@OlyBoy thanks bro. Patience is paying off. Getting some color to her now…

Ahh sneak peak at my three leafer purple pleaser… lmfao nvm that I think I’m stoned.

10 Likes

Think the chop is coming within a week getting some nice color to it mostly cloudy. As far as the two part harvest think I’m just going to skip that chop her in one so I can get a start on a few of the photo’s that way they are done before vacation. Any objections? Lol

6 Likes

Double stuffs. Frosty af.

8 Likes

I’ve tried partial harvest before…I’m not against it I just don’t see the point in it. Some people say you can get more development from the lower buds. That didn’t ring true for me. To me it hindered the"full maturity" of the plant overall. In my head the plant knows its dying the moment the colors start to change. For me just letting it mature until about anywhere from 10%-30% amber trichomes is the sweet spot. Even that has changed when @PreyBird1 told me I could let them cure longer and still achieve the same thing. It’s all preference when it comes down to it. Remember no matter what happens your way us the best way, either you achieved what you’re looking for or better, or you’ve learned something. Hope that kinda helps you with your determination on how to finish them out. I’ve read some weird and outlandish things happen when this part of the plants life cycle comes.

8 Likes

No it does help. @happilyretired pointed out the same things. Honestly going to just clip them off from now on.

6 Likes

As far as photos go in future that’s what I’ll clone out and see what happens.

5 Likes

Can we get some before and afters?

5 Likes

Choco ChemLatte

6 Likes

Not a nick not a scratch or not a burnt tip. Beautiful work. It doesn’t get any better!…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Thanks brother for the kind words. Try to pay attention in class and I do catch on fairly quickly. Should be some good smoke fosho. Send me some more info on making that press when you get some time. Definitely interested. As far as the lemon bears im putting her in the dark soon and chopping so I can have the space back. Looks good.

11 Likes