Cloud's Shenanigans

107 g. Not disappointed but I will do better once I switch to photos hopefully. Much love everyone

12 Likes

Tasty looking flower tho! Much love back.

6 Likes

Taste and smell is grape lemonade never had anything like it. Very delicious

7 Likes

Back to ripping the roof off. Gotta save that money and do shit yourself. Cheers everyone. Looking forward to popping some more beans! Will keep posting updates on my sad autos. They don’t like to be left alone for more then 12 hours. :wink:

6 Likes

@happilyretired I think I nailed it on the head sampled a little bud today I’m out here got half the roof ripped off and ready to do other half and replace the one sheet of plywood then throw down some paper before shingles show tomorrow. Thanks again. Peace.

7 Likes

Well there it is. Now you know what you got in a month or two when it’s completely cured it will have a whole lot more staying power too. That is if you have any left…:laughing::joy::joy::v:t3:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Mmmmh. Beautiful looking bud, frosted up nicely!

4 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks man honestly a few of my plants encountered some issues when I was away fan leaves got a little ugly but the nugs all look great. Working on nursing back to health and I’ll be ordering some auto buckets and see how those work out. Outdoor looks great though!

7 Likes

Dropped 3 grease monkeys in water deciding on other 2. Help me choose… all gas, vanilla frosting,Hella jelly,mountaintop mint, dosilato, Peach cres, killer og. Hope everyone is having a good weekend

9 Likes

Hella jelly and Killer OG :100:, I’m very interested in Grease Monkey :monkey: :see_no_evil: as well. I’ll be watching :eyes:

8 Likes

A little Gelato update doing very well.

11 Likes

9 Likes

Random goodies from earlier.

11 Likes

Got the munchies getting the munchies. Shit.

11 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

Ain’t that a perfect spot to smoke some choof.

8 Likes