Cloud's Shenanigans

8 Likes

8 Likes

How do yall feel about flushing? Ive been hearing some people that dont flush at all other then watering before harvest

6 Likes

I used to flush before harvesting, but now I just turn out the lights for 48 hours before harvest. I think the darkness helps improve the taste and the trichomes!

7 Likes

Alright nacho appreciate the input.

6 Likes

Well been in datkness for a few days other then checking on them. One got the :axe: and woooweee i said denser buds… this little shit has some of the densest buds. Dont look like a lot but honestly shes pretty heavy hanging onto her. Cheers.

9 Likes

Seems some of these gelatos stems purple up when getting.closer to done. My other one totally different pheno the whole trunk is starting to purple up.

5 Likes

Outdoor autos

10 Likes

@Dforce dropped those hella jellys just for you brother. Killer og having some issues so just incase doing something else

Also couple more gelato autos as i only have the outdoors and 1 other going and i dropped a dosilato. Stuff was super skunky and i want a skunky pheno. Fingers crossed. Or ill take a cheese pheno anyday

6 Likes

Grandpas stash foing fairly well. I was dumb and used some tap water for misting as i ran out of distilled mustve still been some chlorine after sitting 28 hours? Some a little burn on vouple leaves. Not a huge deal they are growing well otherwise.

5 Likes

I’ve heard good things about hella jelly, will be watching.

5 Likes

I dont like autos and thats why that made some small buds. I had one that was a giant plant but i just dont care for those after that. I made some autos and i havent even tested them because thats how little i care for autos

7 Likes

Just using up the seeds brother. Had 10 of the gelatos left and a few left of those other recents. Im awitched over to photos officially my man! Have 3 grandpa stash going just dropped 2 hella jelly and one dosilato and the few gelato autos just to use them up. Going to do a couple in between every run. The ones that i managed to complete seem dank as hell compared to the more fruity green/minty purple i just finished excited for them to finish up drying so i can sample.

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 I still have room for some of yours just keep getting nailed with this and thats other half just had to take another trip and having my daughter she comes first obviously. There goes my seed money for now. Youve been a busy man anywho. (:

7 Likes

Thats the first time I’ve even heard you mention you’ve made autos. Lmao. Well hell if your curious and dont want to bother with them yourself send a couple and ill make room.

8 Likes

I never tested them? Really i have them no clue what they would do? Haha ok remind me and ill send you some. Hey didnt you also ask for charlie seeds? He said i could give them away also so…

6 Likes

Yeah charlie contacted me awhile back but he is a hit or miss on here busy fella i think. Cherry soda right?

5 Likes

I gathered you never tested them i have an empty 2x4 screaming their name. Speaking of name You remember what crosses you did?

4 Likes

Do i remember? Man i got stuff thats only mine meaning only i grow it. But i got some special stuff i might be willing to share? :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::sweat_smile: im running a king kong x Slapz cross i made. And i have many F1’s to go through. I have this cosmic glue dd strain thats a killer commercial flower. Makes some fat flowers and harvests heavily. Im crossing that also. But for the moment im working on F2’s now and about to run STS goji crasher but when i do that i will also make some new crosses of Goji crasher x Runtz. Heres the seedlings for that specific breeding program.

Edit:

Goji crasher right.
Cosmic glue DD left.

10 Likes

I was talking about those autos you made. Didn’t expect you to remember haha just had my mind curious as much as curiosity killed the cat that is. And man thats all fantastic i donr expect you to share your personal stuff. However I would be honored. Learned a lot from you would nit be smoking on as hood of flower as i am without ya thats forsure. Not to wander off topic but i had stuck a bag in the other halfs car for her trip when she got up this morning her whole car rotted like pot she said. Haha oppsie. That goji crasher looks right up my alley and you already know im itching to try that kong and I’m also just as nutz about that runtz as you are… heres the proof.

9 Likes