CO2 and You!

Totally! You have everything you need to test out how quickly you can bring your room to proper CO2 levels. Set your CHHC-4 sensor in the middle of the room at about 3-4 feet high (ie where mid-canopy would be for your plants); hook that CHHC-4 to your CO2 tank, set your setpoint to 900-1200 PPM and let it rip! Time how long the tank stays on to get to your ideal range. Do this a few times.Take an average and you’ll be able to calculate in advance how long your tanks should last.

1 Like

What great information @Growernick! I just sent an email to my building planner today to get our system changed to @Link4Controls.
Great timing to as we are just finishing our plan and starting our slide deck prep.
Their user interface and mobile controls are what sold me. Plus is seems to be very forward thinking. Was an easy decision after a day doing some research.
My planner has talked to them before and was actually pretty excited to move to their platform.
@Link4Dean I’m looking forward to working with you guys to set up the best platform for us.
Bill from Canna*** should be in touch with you guys soon if he hasn’t already.
Let me know if you need any information to make the estimate more accurate.

2 Likes

Nice! The ease and functionality of those environmental controllers is great! I love them! I think you will too! The ability to easily pull logged data both through the internet and interface of the unit itself is an awesome tool that I swear will make you a better grower, as you will be able to see cause an effect on your plants and be able to integrate that info with real data from the controller.

Good call!

2 Likes

Happy to know it!

Do you mind if I quote that in my plan?

2 Likes