Coco coir and mold

But I can see where it leads :+1:

2 Likes

It was designed for a hybrid super soil. Baked for thirty days. Also some of it is general indoor grow gear. That some costly soil

3 Likes

soā€¦ how does peat moss compare to cocco

3 Likes

From what Iā€™ve learned peat moss isnā€™t necessary in a media

1 Like

so is it just an additive

3 Likes

In some cases yes some store bought media will already add it inā€¦ Coco itself can retain water

4 Likes

Makes it nice and airy. Has nutrient. Value.

6 Likes

Canna Bio terra plus -itā€™s all ready to go and if you want you can add super soil from amazon and mix it too or dress at 10-14 days in bloom!! Bat guano also very good!

3 Likes

maybe this next grow i will add it to my coccoā€¦ i was gonna add so perlite on this next grow with this DNA cocco to get more airā€¦ but maybe i will try peatā€¦ or split my crop and do half of it with perlite and half with peat

2 Likes

Use pro mix for peat #4 works best.sunshine,pro mix or any other brand that is high quality Canadian peat

4 Likes

Sungro mix #4

1 Like

No additives like that requiredā€¦ Just premix coco coir with calmag or whatever other nute you think will benefitā€¦ Usually coco is an additive for soilā€¦ perlite is always a must whatever you in

If you grow with LED from my experience preload cal mag. And use it every other feed

4 Likes