Coco first time trying

Yes with my last plants etc I do normally flush not as ofen as I should tho and after the last flower and the nutrients burn while flushing I will flush more ofen for sure so you flush every 3 days?
Them soil pH things that you stick in seem to be useless lol, there off in bin.

Next Friday I’ll have my oder in with you for sure that’s payday, new job didt actually know when I got paid tbh, but them monkey slapz are the best

You’ve made one hell of a strain there :100::boom:

2 Likes

Yes inalso run 85-88 degrees. So i dry out faster. I actually water every day.

1 Like

You see much of a difference with higher temps I’m running a 600w HPS so I always have it nice and warm tbh and are you fully recoved now after your bike accident?

1 Like

Mostly recovered. Left wrist doesnt move as good as it should. But i have a hand and it works. So i will deal with what i have.

2 Likes

That’s good news :ok_hand:

1 Like

Depends. Some people have problems at higher temperatures and some run c02 and its for higher temps. But i havent needed it yet.

1 Like

I’ve been using it for years, tried RDWC last grow, so much different and a lot to learn compaired to coco. Now as to what I do, here is what I did for this grow.

1 Tbls per gallon of Azomite
1/4 cup per gallon of Insect frass
10% pearlite
1 Tbls of Mycos per gallon of coco

Add the below to your initial hydrating water for the coco.

1 Tbls of Recharge per gallon of RO water
1Tbls of Molassas per gallon of RO water
1 tsp of Fulvic Acid per gallon of water

Adjust your PH after mixing in all three things. Fulvic acid will REALLY lower your PH in the water.

Hydrate with the RO water until it is good and wet. ( I keep it fairly dry when expanding the block because it allows the dry add in to mix much better, then after everyting is in and mixed, THEN I wet it down real good}

I put the Recharge and the Mycos along with molassas to start the microbs and fungi growing before I transplant. I do the final resting pots about 48 hours prior to transplanting. I also add Recharge and Mycos to the transplant hole. Always water your transplant in really good to elminate holes around the root ball, then leave them alone for a few days before watering again. It depends on how big a pot you use how quickly it dries out. This grow I used 7 gal. final pots and didn’t water the second time till a week and a half. Just guidelines, lots of variables, how much air you are moving and your tent and the type of pot you are using. I never add nutrients till I water the first time when transplanting. Then generally 1/2 strength until after 4-6 sets of leaves.

HTH
Marty

1 Like