Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Codys cultivation corner, with a sebring surprise

Indoors 1 gold blue auto, 1 white crack auto, 1 ak47 fem, 1 super silver haze fem, 1 strawberry cough fem, and 1 jack herer fem in coco with jacks 321, with silica, and a bloom booster. Outdoor will be 1 grand poobah reg, 1 Jesus og reg, 1 midnight snack reg, 1 passion berry reg, 1 Maui wowie cherry bomb pheno fem by sebrings (heard they might have a male problem, thats the surprise), and 1 chemdawg x cdlc auto in soil, with a bunch of stuff that I have no idea how to do lol. I mixed in everything at the rate on the box. The soil has been cooking for around 10 days, I’m trying to avoid transplanting for a few weeks so it has time to do its thing, they will be in ground, but with around 5 gallons of good soil in the holes, with super soil under that.

Hopefully i get a female with the sebrings Maui wowie, but word is that there was an accidental pollination so we will see.

I have more red cups on the way, but there are some roots showing that need covered

17 Likes

@kapouic @Slym3r @mudman @repins12 @MrBlue @Hydro @cratix @tenga @preybird1 @Arrow

8 Likes

Looking good @CoyoteCody , looking forward to seeing you ladies grow. Nice line up of strains too.

4 Likes

Not missing this…awesome spread…
giphy (1)

:sunglasses: cool…:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

In your corner, lurking quietly my friend! :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Looking good.
I’ll follow along

4 Likes

You made this journal midnight my time lol :joy:

5 Likes

I’m always down to follow a Cody grow! :metal: Very nice selection for this run. Looks like you’ll be busy.

On the MW: Word is that some Primate OG reg pollen found its way into the MW grow on his clothes. Since the MW are supposed to be fem, if you get a male it’s definitely the MW x Primate OG. That one is called Aloha OG and should be about 66% sativa. Females could be MW or Aloha.

10 Likes

I still love the confidence of dropping one seed of each strain lol I burn one for you to help increase the odds of getting females :fire::dash::fire::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Primate OG = GG4 x Yeti OG - 52.5% Indica

Forgot to add that.

7 Likes

Thank you brother, glad to have you along.

3 Likes

Happy to have you brother!!

4 Likes

Glad you are here kap!

5 Likes

Thanks! Happy you made it!

4 Likes

Midnight my time as well, plus I was pretty tipsy. So not too bad lmao, glad to have you!!

5 Likes

Glad your here, and thank you for the explanation!! I couldn’t remember who grew them, but I figured it out last night and mom told me she had grown some and a bunch turned out male.

5 Likes

Lmao thank you!!

4 Likes

Looks good I’ll be watching my highest friend I know lol
:facepunch:t2:
Sons been wanting to grow strawberry cough for some time… :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

3 Likes

Happy to have you!! I’ve grown one but not from the same breeder, it was a great smoke!

2 Likes

The one I’ve popped so far turned out male. :unamused:

3 Likes