Coming out of the closet

Hello everyone. Been lurking around a few weeks wanted to make sure this was a place to be a part of. WOW I was honestly skeptical at first but this is a awesome community of supportive and knowledgeable passionate growers of the best plant on earth. Been growing less than a year my hardest struggle has been getting genetics but I am getting a stash of beans. I grow for medical reasons and this plant has changed and saved my life. Just started a second indoor tent going to germ Maui Wowie and breed one female to carry on the strain. Have Blue Dream going in tent one .

My cardboard grow box my male :joy: The collected pollen and my tent. This was my outdoor grow this year Bry, Aca, and Bh.
I grow with dirt and advance nute sensi. Will start a grow journal shortly. Looking forward to growing and sharing experiences here.

7 Likes

Thats a great way to collect pollen thats a first for me lol.what strain was the pollen from?

2 Likes

Blue Dream, pollinating just a few branches on one plant to carry on the genetics.

4 Likes

Cloning is super easy. Just get some dixi cups and put holes in bottom fill w pro mix wet and poke a hole ,cut a branch top with 4-6 nodes on it and remove bottom two leaves and new growth. Then dip in rooting hormone (aspirin works) put in soil and cut off all leaf tips cover w a humidity dome or a baggie or something, keep warm 77-85°f keep moist but do not drench , should have rooted babies in a cpl weeks :wink:

4 Likes

Btw id love to buy some pollen haha.trying to make a breeding program haha. Do u know if the blue dream was regular seed or feminized?

2 Likes

Also was it a auto flower?

2 Likes

Using only reg beans now, have a bunch of autos (didn’t like results) going to trade if possible, every crop I will keep one male in the cardboard prison and breed.

3 Likes

Hi @Jafu and Welcome, looks fantastic

2 Likes

@blackthumbbetty may be interested she is a auto gal

1 Like

I thought that was keefe at 1st! Lol

2 Likes

Looking good!

What strains of autos?

1 Like

Thats a ton of pollen. Very cool. I would love to have my own seeds that i created by polination. I tried some crosses in my veggie garden. Even seen a pickle crossed with a pumpkin?

They are edible but not very tasy. And there huge!

3 Likes

I crossed a crystal apple cucumber with a yellow cucumber and got big softball sized yellow colored crystal apple cucs.

1 Like

The sweet seeds have been opened only three seeds each. The DP CBD White widow has 2 seeds.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community jafu!! People here are great non judgemental, knowledgeable and just flat out cool people… You definitely chose the right place to interact with amazing growers!!

Your grow looks amazing!! What kind of light is that in the tent??

Obviously LED LoL… But what brand, watts, etc.

KIND XL600 watt

2 Likes

Nice!! I’m a full spectrum LED guy myself :call_me_hand: