This thread has been shut down too much drama

Put me down please. Thanks for your Generosity

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hahaha yes everyone and their dogs too;)

2 Likes

Lol thanks brother always nice to try a new strain :+1:t3::pray:t3:

3 Likes

It’s a pretty one indeed Dominion has some crazy nice stuff

1 Like
3 Likes

There’s a link to @hoppiefrog s journal

4 Likes

@hoppiefrog I hope I’m not to late on the list and if I’m not please put me on the list

3 Likes

I’m all in for trying out new strains… I’m game

I like the ideal of growing out to seed and sharing with the comrades… props. I’m gonna follow suit and seed out one of my CBD plants, I’m in 2 weeks and share-away.

4 Likes

Ohhh I’m excited!! Definitely want to get in on this!

2 Likes

So when do I give u my shipping address??

1 Like

Just watch my journal I will post info as I’m pollinating ,when I crop out I will harvest the seeds and gather mailing info/funds and they will be on the way :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Buuuuuudddy!!!.. When you say you have mazar… And swore you have dj short blueberry (correct me if I’m wrong)… You know the first thing that comes to my mind :wink:

1 Like

Really cool what your doing for the people tho @hoppiefrog… Your a good man

4 Likes

Actually I have a Skelly hashplant cross and a few dj short strains.

3 Likes

Tks man :wink: the dj short strains are first light,flow (f5), vanilluna and breeders pack#2 the vanilluna is s cross of two of his blueberry strains(male sativa)

4 Likes

I don’t know how to to do the box thing with quoted text lol… But I read mazar and thought you had blueberry… You could make your own Skywalker

2 Likes

I would like some of those! Haven’t heard of that around here.

2 Likes

How do you follow your journal. That’s definitely awesome of you. I just started growing seriously 3 years ago, you sound like someone that has knowledge I’m looking for

3 Likes

That first sentence was a question

3 Likes