Commercial grow topic

Im curious if anyone has any advice on trying to start a dispensary in terms of size and scaling? If so would 3500 flat sqft be enough to accomplish a beggining grow to back a dispensary? Thoughts on the size of area would be much appreciated :v:

1 Like

Keep in mind taxes on your crop you need to pay the man… if it were my business I’d keep everything to scale… find the groove so to speak… keep the books legit and find great growers :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Tough biz gotta advertise and make a name… true entrepreneurs

1 Like

For sure man! I would be the lead grower, but I have people to help me as well. I just mean more in terms of the size of building, like I figured 1 or 2 veg rooms and 4 flower rooms. I have a seperate area apart from the 3500 for drying curing and a seperate cloning room.

1 Like

Numbers brother its a new space and maximizing square footage… with 3500 for growing possibilities are endless… how many strains?

2 Likes

I was thinking starting out with 15 strains 15 seeds from each and only keep the 10 best from each and then cloning them out to cycle. I plan on switching up down the road of course and trying new strains but that’s to start.

2 Likes

Thatll work … im interested…keep posted on the progress of the build… what strains?

2 Likes

Im running a gg4 from i49 that’s proving to be really strong so far but to be honest I haven’t fully chosen all the strains. I have 3 picked out which is the gg4, skywalker ghost×triangle kush, and black domina×gsc. I have other strains too just havent fully decided yet. Thanks for the help its all really appreciated

3 Likes

:fire: … so many to choose from tho

2 Likes