Commercial Grower

I will try my best and if I don’t know what the answer is, I’m Not going to try and give advice that I have No Facts to be able to verify it.

Yeah damn why arnt you in oklahoma lol

Thcu i graduated with honors from that shit

And i heard that florida laws were super strict on cannabis

1 Like

Any reference materials I need ahead of time? I’m going to look into this today.

My mother is a botanist. She’s totally against marijuana. Graduated from osuokc in 2000 valedictorian. I was raised near the Everglades helping her grow a bonsai biz. I myself love to grow orchids.

3 Likes

They are very strict and some counties are worse than others

Looks great. What’s the benefits to putting chips of ice cubes on the moss bed for the ones I have been working with?

Im in Oklahoma and i feel like its hhella exprncive i habe to test every ten lbs its judt a state compliance test checks forMetals and mold bacteria

1 Like

The ice cubes are supposed to make the purples come out more so I’ve heard

1 Like

I resin farm strictly to process my flower i onlu send the best tem percent out as flower

I don’t understand your reply. Please try again.

Oh thank you

I can see that you have great knowledge in the cultivation industry and I would like some feedback on a few issues that you may be able to help me with, and maybe learn something new

I have been on board with the Karen,G of NORMAL. ORG. I know that they is a Hugeeeeree difference in getting your masters degree in cultivation NOW time for the HANDS ON EDUCATION . Night and Day Difference to Me. We have strick laws but I Think i know what Florida will be allowed or not. I would first have to learn about the law’s in Oklahoma before I run and say yes. Yes. I Love Ed Rosenthal, and yes Oakstead UNIVERSITY owner, and founder. It’s about the same as THC U . I’m what people say. Autodidact.

Nice you can never stop learning in this field thats for sure the people who get stuck with the mind set of doing thigs one way amd one way only tend to be pompus assholes cuz everything evolves so quick in the cannabis space

1 Like

I only stay on the forum if for a few people…I need a small business partner to go Global
Ive been working, studying for 20 plus years with some years hands on, very book knowledge big hug difference

We are looking for experienced growers for an outdoor grow in Oklahoma. We haven’t built the greenhouses yet.

1 Like