Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Compliant CBD and CBG Bio and Flower

Hello my names Jonathan, I have to offer over 8 strains that were grown under a pivot irrigation system that went across 300 acres. We did well and our product shows for it, there won’t be a single bail made of our raw materials. What separates us from everyone else is that not only we didn’t destroy our buds via chopper or bean picker, everything taken from our fields were 100% hand shucked. When dried there wasn’t any heat added to the product, we’ve kept our stored product not only in a dark cool place but its temperature controlled. Between our premium Bio mass and hand shucked trimmed flowers we feel like they sell themselves. It’s just finding the right fit for you, I do believe if you’re in need of product we are your guys. We will soon be entering the global market ourselves so get it while you can because I highly doubt it’ll be here by the end of the month. Any questions feel free to message me on here directly or send an email to [email protected]. I thank you for your time and interest I hope to hear from you soon, have a great rest of your day.