Contest! Light and tent giveaway!

Check out the link for your chance to win!

8 Likes

I would enter but don’t do social media. And not a big fan of those types of entries. Especially on today’s world of buying and selling info. This is one big reason. I dont have a Facebook IG or any of that stuff.

4 Likes

@MK3_Pharms agreed. I do have IG but that’s about it for social media.

It keeps telling me, I’ve signed up, but no entries??

Gave up trying

Packee

3 Likes

Yep I really dislike these type of giveaways. All I see is phishing and info selling.
This is a bad way to run a giveaway. IMHO

1 Like

Go to the different Instagram accounts, while logged on in your own account and follow them. When you come back to the contest page, you’ll have a questions pertaining to that Instagram account… You have a drop down menu, just pick the right answer and you will be entered automatically. That’s what I did and it worked just fine! :nerd_face:
If you do it right, at the top of the page, you will have the amount of entries you have and the total entries for the contest.
Hope this helps!

5 Likes

@kapouic that’s what I kept doing lol but my entries always stayed at 0 ???

Packee

2 Likes

I signed up. Why not. I never win anything.

4 Likes

I am broke… they can have all my info… hell take my wife and kids too and hell I will throw in the 2 ex wives for free…lol…

8 Likes

I entered, if my calculations are correct there are about 50-60 people entered, depending on how they entered etc.

5 Likes

Not cool that, maybe @nick can help you sort it out?

6 Likes

After you go back to entry page tap the icon on left side. It will then count your entry.

2 Likes

This is what I get

1 Like

Ok cool. If you have those Social media accounts you can tap on the words Twitter and it should open your Twitter acc. , same with fb. Then u go back and tap left side icon. I hope it works for u.

2 Likes

@fifth I guess that’s the issue. I don’t have either, just IG.

Packee

3 Likes

Anybody knows who won? When will it be announced?

4 Likes

Good question :wink:

4 Likes

I sent msg to Chris. Hope it is ME! I doubt it tho. 2424 entries. Lol

3 Likes

We probably got click baited…lol…

2 Likes

I never enter contests that make you connect all your into to win. But that’s just me.

1 Like

Yeah I have a Dili gaf personality…lol…

1 Like