Could you tell me what is the appropriate concentration numbers of macronutrients for cannabis please?

The medium used is Aurora 707 Peat Base dominant / Coco . As you can see the readings taken from the medium later in the day after morning feeding are more-less same ! Its not everything black and white when its about measuring concentration of food , food formulas , flushing and etc . The nutrition interact in the soil with the soil particles CEC; it can be gasified by the microbes, it can be leaking especially negative ions , stored in the plant , used by the plant and etc . With this example you can see the values are same , mostly because the bigger plant are used to eat more and the CEC is locking nutes , and the plants fed with low EC the CEC interacts more with the plants so it can release more nutes !

2 Likes

Are the % numbers the moisture content of your soiless mix?

1 Like

@Hemp_Nature if I’ll assume you’re asking how to increase the ratio of N to P and K with the 2 part fertilizer you posted earlier, which is specific to blueberries, it looks like. The nutritional needs of blueberries are very different from cannabis.
With the fertilizer you have, there is no way to increase only N. Both parts have nearly equal nitrogen, and the ratio of Part A to Part B can’t be adjusted to increase N.
I use a 3 part fertilizer, with one part bring Calcium Nitrate with the ratio 15-0-0. If I need a higher nitrogen concentration I will increase my ratio of Cal-Nit compared to the other parts.

2 Likes

Thank you very much to you all, for the guidance and the information that you nurtured me by. I really appreciated that.

1 Like

Could you assist me to read the concentration numbers of macronutrients on this product please? Which is only had written this information about NPK on it, as shown and nothing more!!.