Cratix grow corner with jacks

Not in soil I’m in coco coir you have to add nutes in every day as coco has zero nute value it’s pretty much like hydro but your still in normal pots just requires a lot of hand watering glad you found a steady supply also didn’t know they had different ones I just order the 321 kit from jacks themselves there was no hydro or soil difference and shouldn’t you have a bag of magnesium sulfate and part b as well part b is 15-0-0 you don’t actually add call mag into the mix you get it from the magnesium sulfate bag and part b you have a journal would be interested in seeing how you use these

4 Likes

Ah sorry missed the coco part. That explains it
No, cal or mag needed with the TAP veg nutes.
You may have to add some Epsom salts if your plants are heavy feeders.

Oh man, Jack’s has all kinds of line ups if you look on their page

4 Likes

All good I always appreciate all input best way to learn is from each other

Hmm i guess I didn’t pay attention lol was too excited buying it

4 Likes

These are the kits, I went with city limits one
https://www.jacksnutrients.com/kits

3 Likes

Wow that’s interesting your kit is design to utilize tap water

4 Likes

Here’s the link to my journal

4 Likes

I think we may be starting to see some flowering action start 9 days of flowering or since lights were flipped to 12/12

6 Likes

Pics I took just cause I like watching my plants grow lol

Ice cream cake

8 Likes

I’ve also got soil, I ordered 3-2-1 and clone from this: https://www.jacksnutrients.com/jacks-nutrients-lineup
How do I know if I got hydro line?

1 Like

If it’s got part A and part B, it’s hydro

3 Likes

Well monkeyshines. Hypothetically if you were going to give your soil plants a little boost how much would you use to avoid nutrient burn?

1 Like

That’s pretty much an impossible question to answer, without knowing evert aspect of your grow. @squidypie

4 Likes

5/05/2021 Day 14 or final day of using jacks bloom and day 13 of flower (since changing lights to 12/12)
Not sure if it made a difference I feel like my plants start to flower earlier than my last 3 grows will use on my next grow as well but start it on day of flowering instead of a day before light flip and see how that works here in a few weeks to a month I’ll be switching from jacks 321 to jack finisher bag for two weeks then a flush and :axe:

5 Likes

Day 22 of flowering

Did a major defoliation today still just using jacks 321 doing part A 4 g per gal magnesium sulfate 1.2 g per gal and part B around 2 g per gal sometimes less never more have a little nute burn on the the tips of my plants now but still doing great

Before

After

10 Likes

The ladies be buck naked :grin::grin::grin::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Don’t know to much about genetics and all that however if this is their natural look without having to do any tricks to get them I want them lol

6 Likes

Yep they seem reasonably priced too. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Right not bad at all

3 Likes

I have a lot of his gear. I’ve been happy so far :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Thank you am strongly considering getting some

3 Likes