Crazy blistering

Just checking to see anybody has seen this pathogen. I thought the plant was being burned by something in the soil. I moved it to another planter. Only got worse. I then gave it a good soaking of neem oil. This seemed to have some affect but it is coming back now.

Guess I will give it another dose as it’s a long way till harvest. Thanks for any info on this, be safe and stay lifted y’all.

1 Like

It looks like you might have a thrips problem. Here is an article about thrips

@hoppiefrog @kapouic @deusoboy420 @chrisj
Am I correct about the thrips. That’s the first thing I thought of when I saw the pictures.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @jktavernier, but I am far from confident enough for that part of growing yet! Maybe @oldguy or @devjyarn could help him with that! :nerd_face:

What do you think people?

2 Likes

My first thought was to check for bugs.
Just not 100% which ones tho. :thinking::wink:
Spraying with neem is a good idea.
Double check the instructions but I think it’s every 3 days and a thorough soaking top and bottom of leaves.
:v:

3 Likes

@kapouic me neither :grimacing:. That’s why I was asking for a second opinion. Thank you for tagging the people I forgot. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

That’s what makes this place great! There will always be someone who knows and willing to help! We just have to be patient… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Did you have a heat wave like we did up here in the northeast?

3 Likes

Does look like it could be due to heat as some of the fronds seem to be slightly curling upwards!

3 Likes