Cultivation/ Lab Tech

Ill keep this post short, I am college graduate with degrees in biochemistry and psychology with one-year postgrad work experience in a large environmental and food laboratory. Ive recently moved to FL but am seeking employment in the medical cannabis industry anywhere in the US or Canada. I don’t have direct work experience in the industry but many skills I have are applicable to the cannabis industry such as extractions, filtrations, titrations, etc. I am an experienced microbiologist testing plants and other materials for specific bacterias and mold. I would like to find an opportunity in a testing laboratory or as a cultivation assistant but would be open to any position available.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Resume: Nick’s Resume 2018.pdf (51.0 KB)

3 Likes

We are a smaller licensed cultivation in Las Vegas. If you are interested in possibly coming to Vegas we could talk more

4 Likes

Awesome! I’m in the industry in Arizona and shared your resume with one of my biz partners. We try to connect job seekers with companies. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you both for your replies. Any possible opportunities will help and be greatly appreciated, as I am finding out it is very hard to get my foot in the door in the industry. I can be contacted at the phone number and/or email on my resume.

2 Likes