Curing issue or bad triming?

More info would be nice… cure doesn’t help trim… it’s just for flavour and smoothness…

1 Like

bad trim, little bit of bud rot (mold)

I was gonna say that also. Hard to tell give me a microscope and i could tell.

1 Like

It’s Lemon Tag from Nature’s wellness, I’m new to this and did not have any reliable sources to ask. I just was not sure what that was on it, and is it safe to smoke if it is mold? Thank you guys for the help . Most appreciated,
ST

No mold is not safe to smoke thats crazy!

Didn’t let it dry long enough before jarring…mold likely as well.

Take a qtip with some peroxide on it. Then touch the bud if it fizzes and bubbles its mold

1 Like

Hey, thanks everyone for the info. As soon as I’m back home I will check with the peroxide and post a couple pics of the results. Thanks again, ST

WTF… I get peroxide and it fizzes on my infections on cuts…wow… you are the first person I have interacted with to make this statement…I will be sure to check it out… I hope it works…

1 Like

a

Small section on the bottom of the cola appears to be bubbling… Very bad news. Also a little bit disappointed in Nature’s. Especial considering they produced one of my favorites , Skywalker. Thank you guys, and for the small qemistry experiment. You guys are great, I’m always learning on here. Hope I’ll be able to help in the future. Thanks again,
Respectfully ,ST

1 Like