Da fuck is wrong?

I am struggling to identify the issues here. I seem to have these same issues with every grow at some point. Idk if I go to hard in the paint with the nutes to start or what. All the info I can find on identifying these issues is super confusing to narrow down what it could be. Any ideas ? ! Ph is good i use ro water once i noticed the issues popping up i cut out the nutes and only feeding with cal mag the last couple waterings. 20220210_200941|690x310

2 Likes

Hey man, what’s your runoff look like?

4 Likes

Ph is in range right around 6. about 200-400 ppm.

2 Likes

Chody,

If your runoff is 200-400 ppm your plants are underfed, and you see the characteristic symptoms of ‘nutrient robbing’.

Your new growth looks pretty good other than starting to yellow and your older (lower leaves) are starting to collapse because your underfed plant is pulling nutrients out of your older growth!

IMHO you need to start feeding those plants 800-1200 ppm nuets and leave the cal-mag out for awhile…those girls are in dire need of some N-P-K and neither calcium nor magnesium are going to do you any good without some Nitrogen support.

Others may have varying opinions but that’s all I can tell you ! Good Luck

18 Likes

Awesome, thank you very much for the input I really appreciate it. I have been hesitant to add more butes thinking it was an over feeding problem. I’ll go ahead and give that a try and see what happens.

3 Likes

Agree with @TheMadFlascher :100:

3 Likes

Right on thank you.

2 Likes

Have you done any high stress or pinching jw and if so how young were they I average between 1100 ppmand 13 but I wait almost 30 days to dildo my first feed ?

1 Like

Hey! No I didn’t do any HST on this round only LST. I transplanted them to the 3s and 5s on the 22nd of last month. Then waited a few days and hit them with a half dose of the recommended from my part a and b also 5ml of my cal mag and half dose of my b52. Then started noticing the issues. Assumed it was nute burn so I did a light flush adding cal mag to the RO that i was flushing with. Only about 1 gal each. And things have just gone down hill from there 🥸

2 Likes

Oh I also topped them the same day I transplanted them

1 Like

It’s possible that you could have stunted them by doing both in the same day kus I know transplanting causes stress and then topping at the same time when ever I transplant I try to wait like weeks to let them set before I do my toping and toping is considered high stress training because you are wounding the plant to produce and influx of hormones to where ever u toped they def look hungry tho as @TheMadFlascher said so the combo off all those things together can make an unhealthy plant

1 Like

And it looks like you didn’t bottom them Wich is what I do before I top them because it helps get rid of peaces that are draining you plants energy and helps direct the energy to your new growth at the top of the plant

1 Like

I jus realized my autocorrect said dildo wtf ment to say I wait almost 30 days to do my first feed w nutes I’m sry I can’t be of to much help here but the def need food are you doing 2 day cycles or 3 kux the do like dry soil jus as much as they like to be fed

2 Likes

It’s either a need to feed or it could possibly be too wet. The only thing I haven’t seen mentioned is be careful with overwatering.
Other than that it looks like you’re pretty well covered. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on the watering ! Thank you

1 Like

Lol I saw that I was wondering what dildos had to do with this. Interesting though that’s good info. I usually don’t desolate until eight befote flower. Do you want after defoliating the lower stuff before you top ?

4 Likes

Experience has taught me to do my last topping at least two weeks before flip. I have found topping one week prior to flipping really screws up your stretch. And a lot of times you wind up with two giant buds growing side by side and it makes it easy to get bud rot. I usually strip my lowers a week before I flip. This puts the plant into overdrive to heal the wounds from trimming and I think after a week they’re healed up good but their metabolism is still cranking and then you flip to 12/12 and then there hopefully shifting into overdrive… :thinking: yep that’s my guess…:joy: what were we talking about ?😶‍🌫😶‍🌫

3 Likes

Haha, talking everything plants! Are they able to recover from being stunted ? Definitely stunted these! They haven’t seemed to grow vertically for at least a week. :pensive:

3 Likes

Then again I did top em and tie em down so that actually makes sense

3 Likes

Just fed em, had about 950 ppm and 6.5 ph on the run out. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes