DaKine 420

Our Friends over at @dakine420 sent me over a package to try out. Lets put it to the test shall we?
Thanks guys, Love the packaging very cool.

7 Likes

Looking forward to that test, @MK3_Pharms!

4 Likes

Whoohoo! Excited to see it go down!

5 Likes

Hello everyone! Ok, I’ve been using the Dakine 420 for a month. Started a round from seed on 3/3 and transplanted to A-ok cubes within 48 hours. I used a light mix of their Atomic Root Powder when I presoaked the cubes and I had roots poking out the bottom within 3 days. Sorry @NateDakine420 and fellow community members that’s the only part I didn’t get pics of, but I will on this next round from seed as I hunt! However, after I transplanted into the 6" Hugo I had the strongest and healthiest roots I’ve ever had bursting out the bottom within no time. The pic shows the roots 16 days from germination… You read that right. This includes Regs and autos. Dakine is as clean and easy as it gets! I’m lazy with the phone and pics as of late, but I’ll be sure to share more pics as I grow along.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update! Those are some fuzzy roots! Cant wait to see them in flower! Keep up the good work.

6 Likes

how did this test go?

3 Likes

@MK3_Pharms , @ok.alternative.ag What do you think about your runs thus far? Any comments or questions that we can answer for you? How about some photo updates for him?

4 Likes