Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

Does it have to be rooted?

1 Like

No it does not. A clone can live in just water for 2 weeks. Easy before roote wven grow.

1 Like

Ill give it a go. Im researching now.

2 Likes

So my worry is getting it past the post office workers without them smelling it and them trashing it/ incriminating myself and/or you. How should i package this?

1 Like

Sorry got busy. Theres a thread here i was looking for ut but got sidetracked.

1 Like

Found it.

@defnsmokn

5 Likes

This :point_up_2: is getting very interesting… Pulled up a chair, got some beers and buds… I want to watch a clone get sent through postal services and get rooted and grown into a tree, somewhere else on the planet… Damn, dreams are made of this…:+1::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Yeah if its real id love it. But im stateside. Im down to take it.

2 Likes

@defnsmokn maybe talk to @Enlightened420 also he sends or received clones in the mail… I know for a fact kettle has mailed him clones before…

3 Likes

So im not sure im ballsy enough to mail a weed cut in my state… we are cracking down harder on weed charges now… hmmmm. I may be getting cold feet.

Im also lacking in time and focus for this.

3 Likes

No sense doing something yiur leary off. Is the wife aware now also…:rofl:

3 Likes

Lol shes known the whole time, she hasnt been in favor but she somewhat understands saving the genetics. She had just made me promise her a few days ago I wouldnt grow anything after this until we have our place all settled out west. She wants me focused so when we purchase a place, she has my “undivided attention” to change anything (theres always things, new things every week) in the house before we get moved in. Ugh… lol

3 Likes

The thing is, ive got this tombstone clone still going under a cfl in my bathroom… i may try a reveg and deal with my wife, rather than mailing felonies…

2 Likes

LMAO… bro excatly how I’d expect the old lady to be… yup!!
" I need you focused honey, you know if you have a plant growing…"
Yup

2 Likes

Dwarf Tombstone clone is starting to stretch up out of the coco a bit.

5 Likes

SLH/BW 1 sneak peek at a bud after a few days drying. Smells like strawberries.

10 Likes

If you mail it how would they know you did it?
If I mailed you a cutting from here I know I wouldn’t get busted. My address wouldnt be on the package.
Just my thoughts. Dont do it if you’re not comfortable

4 Likes

Great looking bud def!

1 Like

SLH/BW 2 came down this am, wet trim day

11 Likes

Congrats on the chop :muscle: … Dank looking harvest you got there :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes