Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

Good catch on the balls.

4 Likes

Lol. Thanks

4 Likes

Speaking of the other tent, this one is on 11/13 as well to flower the clones. I also have the indoor run of the White Lavender clones and the remaining White Widow clone as well.

Gave this Avenue a supercrop. See what happens

7 Likes

Nice job washing your balls man. That’s a good caTHC. OH oops…lol watching for balls… Dang gum dum ol spell check :rofl:
Def you are just off the chain with all these clones and grows man. You definitely got your groove on with the new house and op man. Great stuff Def, seriously rocking with your cock out, just jamming & clamin’ … SuperStar :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Lolololol im groovin for sure lol

6 Likes

Forum Stomper 1 is under her final hours of light. Tomorrow morning she moves to 48 hr dark.

13 Likes

WOW,WOW,WOW!!:+1:t3:
Magnificent

7 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Forum Stomper 1 has been in dark for 36 hours now, she will get chopped and hung in the am.

11 Likes

Fucking incredible bro! Congrats on your first harvest in the new place!!!

4 Likes

Thank you! The drying room smells great right now!

6 Likes

GodRuntz

Pebblepusher

Avenue of the Giants

Forum Stomper 2

Forum stomper 1 is jarred

14 Likes

That pebble pusher looks like it has rocks hanging off of it. Outstanding looking flowers you have there.:+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Lol thanks! She stacks similar to how Tombstone did, very long OG colas that stretch forever lol. This Pebblepusher has a sour/pineapple-ish smell to it, with some gas/chem funk, but very faint. Im excited to see her finish. We are 47 days, 6 1/2 weeks along so im hoping we can finish everything at 10 weeks. We will see

6 Likes

Flower tent 2, clones are making buds now and Forum 2 is just a week or so from done

9 Likes

Nice man looking real good. I’m thinking of dropping a few auto flowers in a few weeks. Something to dick with while my other photos are vegging into monsters.

6 Likes

Forum Stomper 2 is getting close, going for a little amber this time.

10 Likes

Avenue of the Giants is almost done!

I light stressed the clone to throw male parts. Got her separated and will collect pollen when she dumps.

14 Likes

That shit is sick…Daaaaaammmn… got some serious jewelry going there. :wink::+1:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

White Lavender 1 (tall, lanky, purple buds early outside)

White Lavender 2 (short, squatty, heavy trichome coverage)

Both are pushing trichomes early. Outdoors they are just loaded. Ill put some pics of them up later on.

7 Likes