Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Then cover or hide the tent u may be able to stack stuff around it like rubber maid bins or cardboard boxes

AC units are easy to charge I have a manifold and adaptors to diagnose and charge if u wanna borrow it ,just pay for shipping

Easy to clean as well

Lol no its.more then that the unit is old af we bought our house last year and the ac is like 20 years old so we r trying to get a whole new and bigger unit thru the hone warranty and a company my buddy has

1 Like

Like I said it is in an unfinished basement in a corner thought about putting 4x8 sheets of plywood around it screwed into the floor joists making a make shift room of sorts just to make sure boxes or bins dont “fall over” exposing what’s behind it what do u think about that idea

3 Likes

took this after the lights went out so pretty

4 Likes

Ok this is an honest question what is everyone’s electric bill here? I just got mine for 300 and dont know if it is coming from my hobby or the ac? Have 3 led lights that are said to run 250watts each a 6 inch fan a lg dehumidifier 2 oscillating fans. Any ideas how to save was thinking pipe outside air into the tent then pipe it back out the window to maybe save on the dehumidifier

Found out what ran up the bill the dehumidifier runs at 745 watts a hour and it is supposed to be energy star wtf anyone know a better way to dehumidify? What is the max humidity and for how long buds can be in? Right now with it off I’m up to 58% or so

1 Like

Hey I’m sry to keep writing on the board just really scared about the current situation I’m at work and my humidity has now jumped to 61% this is my first grow and I have spent alot of money in this and am worried I’ve been reading that uv light namely uvc will kill mold my light claim to have the uv spectrum 380-410 I dont think this is the best spectrum but think it might be helping in the fight any thoughts or suggestions

1 Like

Honestly on the humidity I have a lot into electricity I’m in basement tents and in summer we spend 450 a month running ac dehumidifiers and cranking up fans winter is MUCH easier and cheaper for heat and r/h I have never had pm in the winter before we moved and I had to figure out the basement r/h I had NEVER had pm indoors only out

2 Likes

Check out serenade it’s a biological fungicide and I just picked up some nutrol also that’s actually for cannabis it’s a fungicide and PK booster it says it can be sprayed up to week 5-6 of flower

1 Like

I have looked into uv a little but for it to be effective you need some heavy duty uv California light works makes one they are expensive

1 Like

Cool I’ll look into the fungicides I’m just worried I really need the return on this I’ve spent almost 2k or so on supplies and it sounds like we r in the same region and grow situation I have a 4x4 in the basement and I can only think of a few things

1. Dehumidfy when the lights go out for to 4 hours I read that plants transpire the most right after the lights go out
  2. Pipe in from the central ac with flex duct and use a damper to control how much ac goes in so it doesn’t get to cold the LED lights dont make alot of heat
  3. Add another exhaust and carbon filter and open more openings
    All of these r things I’ve thought after reading along with thinning the leaves yet again in 2 trimmings I had a 13 gallon trash can full and they seem to be coming back slower though
1 Like

Check this onewedding_cake.webp (60.6 KB)

2 Likes

Hi,

Hope all going well your end and things are blooming nicely

Thought I would touch base with you and see if you would be interested in my range of seeds.

I run https://www.sensibleseeds.com/ which has most of the established seed banks, though I have been active in the cannabis industry for over 25 years and have built up a large network of breeders , so can pretty much source any strain to suit your needs; access to over 6000 plus strains covering all your requirements - THC, CBD, Autoflower, CBD Hemp ( Farm Bill compliant ), Landrace etc.

We ship worldwide and our packaging is very discreet and stealthy.

Fellow GN members will be given a 10% discount on all orders and large / Bulk orders will get a better discount and extra free seeds as well.

If interested please drop me a message and I will do my best to advise and happy to jump on the phone for a chat if easier.

Cheers

Paul

5 Likes

Same here I had 2200-2600 invested with all the new stuff I had to go the tent way when we moved in where were at now and I got pm pretty good with alternating h202 and baking soda kept it in check long enough to harvest just under 2 lbs of GOOD. Buds and about 20 grams of fire bho so needless to say it covered the investment now this next run will just be electricity and nutes and my time lol but I love doing this stuff everyday my wife is mad supportive I get to live my dream everyday man just keep at it and it will work out

4 Likes

Lol my wife isn’t so supportive lol n e way rh got to 64 and this morning redid my entire lay out put carbon filter in tent with fan piping out which I can connect to my ac return hung the mini dehumidifier moved the fans around a bit what u think

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looks good man definitely should help a bit

1 Like

Autos are stacking nicely now a few seedlings got topped and all will be transplanted today

3 Likes