Did you say don’t do that? Lol

Yooo!!!
Well I just found myself being a bored lonely stoner one day lol just happened to find a seed in my grinder and then I had a bright idea. Try growing it lol! So, I started researching and googling and BOOM here I am. I purchased the TomatoTent off growershouse a few weeks ago but I havent actually gotten started with it. I am thinking of having a side experiment and my personal grow in the TomatoTent (dope creation by Volker​:+1:t4:). HELP GUYS! I am impatient and i star at my seedling every ten minutes to make sure she is okay. I am a terrible parent :woman_facepalming:t4:.
The more i read— ive been drowning the poor thing. Advise??? PEACEEEE :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

For starters that plant doesn’t need a fan pointed at it yet. You may cause wind burn/damage to the new leaves.

Get yourself a ph meter and a tds meter.

Looks like your in soil so your gonna want to keep your ph in the 6.3 to 6.8 range, with 6.5 being the sweet spot.

What kind of soil are you using? If its precharged then there is no need to worry about nutrients until you see your ppms decrease through your runoff.

4 Likes

Oh and most importantly…get yourself a clear dome…like a Gatorade bottle and place it over the seedling. You dont need to water your plant yet as he/she gets all the water from the air. That’s why you want to dome them. And don’t directly spray the plant with water, just spray the dome and place it back whenever you see it start to dry up. Keeping the soil to wet is the easiest mistake starting out. I would stay away from watering for awhile.

4 Likes

What about the size of the pot?

And what about the lighting?

I kinda just have it in my bathroom waiting
For the light and stuff i purchased. So the bathroom vanity lights lol

I am using the Miracle Gro Performance Organics Soil… and i have used some of the fertilizer same brand but i have used only water the past few days— way too much

I will have to check the soul ph level

2 Likes

You need to do alot more reading, and alot more learning before you try to grow. Go read some journals and get a feel for what’s going on. You’ll be thankful you did.

5 Likes

I mean its easy to say do more reading. I have— maybe i dont understand. Give me advise on what to read. I have read a lot but apparently not enough or the correct sights. I am reading more but geez man I am in the learning phase OBVIOUSLY, not the pro like you bro :woman_shrugging:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

If you are talkin about the choice in soil? Yea i know that wasnt the growers choice. I got some cheap stuff out of excitement as i read up. But if you have more specific guidelines show me where to go plzzzzzz

4 Likes

I’m only on my second grow homeslice. I wasnt trying to come off like a douch earlier, but reading will help alot. I will help you out for sure man.

3 Likes

I have seen plants grow in Miracle Grow…is it preferred? Absolutely not, but you can make it work. Just dont worry about watering them or feeding them. Did you get a dome over the plant yet?

4 Likes

Ahh i gotcha. Maybe i got a little offended. Yea i read it has high nitrogen levels so it isnt good for flowering… afterwards. Live ya learn🤷🏽‍♀️.

2 Likes

Looks like your off to a good start nonetheless. If you have a question just shoot it and I’ll answer or know someone who can. I had a great run in soil and it was pretty simple. Just dont overthink it and you’ll do good. Have fun, that’s more important. Have you purchased any good seeds yet?

2 Likes

Hey. What place would you recommend to have good seeds?
Anyone use Southcoast?

1 Like

Check this out :

3 Likes

Seedsman is good, especially for single seeds or 3 packs

The DC Seed Exchange is really good as well

ILGM is always clutch

Those are the only 3 I can personally speak on and recommend

2 Likes

I went to baked beans. The vendor is Royal Seeds i think. Cash app no problem. Came in just a few days

2 Likes

I got my seeds from the https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/ came in a week. Average prices but many many vendors i like barnys farm and raredankness and dutch pride seeds. There is an episode of cannicribs on raredankness. Awesome to see it on a huge commercial level. Also the ultimate strain from dutch pride is awesomly sick looking.

1 Like

Hi. Anyone try Southcoast seeds? I’ve heard good things about them

1 Like

No there is to many to look at i just drool when i see them. So much awesomeness it ridiculous.

1 Like

Growers choice hasn’t done me wrong so far… They ship from northern California

2 Likes

Babies like humidity right temps and a little bit of love… Your just giving to much air flow to it with the fans but keep them handy when she gets bigger… Just a suggestion fill your pot to the brim with medium :call_me_hand:

1 Like