Dispensary flower

my state made cannabis flower for sale @ the first of the year. they or trying to sale 1 gram for 22.00 dolars. that sems why high what do you gn people think?

5 Likes

I am in South Africa. For that price I would be able to get 2 grams of fresh frozen rosin. Just my perspective. But McDonalds burgers are more expensive there than here to.

1 Like

$616 an oz is pretty high price even legal. The 1st month they opened dispensaries in my state, they were selling legal weed at $1050 an oz. You could get really good black market weed for $400 an oz. The black market went up to $800 an oz. and people went that direction and legal weed dropped down to around $320 an oz. Watch and wait, the market will probably force down the prices.

3 Likes

Every time a state goes legal whether it’s medical or recreational the market fluctuates really bad. It really depends on supply v.s. demand and what kind of regulations are in place. Initially though it’s usually a feeding frenzy. A lot of overcharging for substandard product.

3 Likes

I think dispensaries are a flat out rip off!

Here in AZ it’s not uncommon to see $450 for a zip of flower. Seriously, we all know it doesn’t cost that much to produce. It boils my blood because the wrong people are getting rich when that money could be used for education and rehabilitation instead of incarceration.

5 Likes

It’s the same in WA. Zips for $80 all the way to $400. I don’t buy in shops anymore. No need. When I did though it was pretty easy to just look at the flower and tell if the price was right. Most of the time. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I don’t go to clubs too much but here in California from what I can tell can get some pretty good outdoor for $20-$40 an eighth and you can get indoor stuff from around 40 up for an eighth. From what I’ve seen 1/4 ounce is the largest volume package you can get. So if you want to buy an ounce you have to buy 4 quarters. And when I used to buy black market it was 100 for an ounce. I don’t think that’s changed.

2 Likes

Same over here too. I’ll look at prices of flower when I go to the stores sometimes.

3 Likes

Prices here in MO and next door in IL are around $50-$80 for 3.5g. Much less at my house lol.

Marty

4 Likes

It’s about $160-$200 black market here. WAY higher at the dispensary. Plus the cost of paying the doctor (what a racket) and for your license.

Marty

5 Likes

BM here in Texas is around $100-$400 a Oz

3 Likes

Have never been to a dispensary shop. I have a buddie that his nephew goes and gets the most expensive stuff, (he’s wealthy) and pays about 80 a eighth. I’ve smoked it and it is good stuff, but not worth that kind of pricing. But the politicians have their hands in the pot (pun intended) and tax the be-jabbers out of it, and the cost of security and licensing and on and on and on. I can see why it’s winds up being that expensive. They will never be able to compete with the black market. But a lot of people get their use license and then buy at the dispensary just to stay 100% legal.

I don’t sell, because quite frankly, if you do the penalty is just as archaic as it was when it was totally illegal. The only one legally allowed to make a buck on it is the politicians and the rich license holders for the commercial outlets. Same ol, same ol, palm greasing and back rubbing.

5 Likes

generally grams go for $18.00 and up - everyone I have talked to about dispensary pot don’t care for it - it all has tasted harsh,ect which means to me that too much nutrienits use in it and Poor flushing if any (about flushing – Has anyone ever heard of a commercial grow “flush” , haved watched CannCribs and this is never mentioned - that flushing debate will go on for ever have read info on both (no flush, flush) I tend to flush for 1 or 2 weeks (depends on type of grwo --chemical or organic) with a fish product (Fish Shit)

4 Likes