Do you guys think it's ready to cut down I do but I want everyone's opinions new grower here

2 Likes

No… a little longer… amber trichome at 15-25% is awesome…but its up to you… if you want a speedy high do it more clear… you want couch lock do it more Amber… but if you go too long your THC starts degrading and becoming more minuscule amounts of CBD, CBG etc… it’s all preference…and might make seeds by rodelization

1 Like

Yes a little to early, maybe a week or so longer.

Anyone telling you amber is what your looking for doesn’t know wtf they are talking about. Clear is early cloudy is ripe amber is past. Along with cloudy. Look for yellowing leaves, if your plant is green is too early

1 Like

I have always shot for 90% cloudy and maybe 10% amber trichomes. The amber color is no good in my opinion and that’s when I always start losing my most potent terpene profile. The amber trichomes are your thc degrading to cbn. I pick my strains for the effect I want and shoot to harvest my buds when they are in their peak of cannabinoid and terpene potency. All cloudy if possible. That is just my personal opinion friends.
:v:

5 Likes

Not every strain is going to have amber. I Have some that do get some amber heads and some that do not ever get any amber. I have a bannanna K gen that get so much that it turns into an ooze and is amazing smoked like A hash oil. Anyway, I go by the milky percentage too, if they start popping you deff went too far. Hahaha My buddy used to have a great saying. The minute you look and say yes I can harv,wait one more week. Hahahaha

1 Like

I was thinking a week…lol…just seen this and the date… hope you have them down…lol…

1 Like