Do you want to patent your plants or growing techniques?

Do you want to be able to patent the unique cannabis strains you have developed or the growing techniques that allow you to breed the most potent plants so you can license your inventions to others in the industry?

4 Likes

Yes, we have developed a unique Cannabis Growing technique, want to patent the technology. Any guide lines would be appreciated.

3 Likes

5/30/18

CONFIDENTIAL

Hi Usman,

In general growing techniques and methods are able to be protected with patents, and a number of them are already under examination or have issued in U.S. patents at  the U.S. Patent Office.

The first step is to treat the invention confidentially. Let me assure you that our communications with you will be confidential.

The second step is to prepare a confidential disclosure of the invention in writing for a patentability review and determination. An Invention Disclosure explains what the invention is and why it is important to the cannabis industry and society. We have done this many times for our clients both inside and outside of the cannabis industry.

If you would like to speak with me, you can call me at (303)823-2476 to discuss the general overview of your invention and I will try to give you a preliminary assessment of the invention. As well, we can write the invention disclosure document for you based upon a telephone interview.

Yours,

Lindsay Moore

Dr. Lindsay Moore

CEO, President and Founder Former Adjunct Professor of Law

KLM, Inc. George Washington University Law School

P.O. Box 948 2000 G & H Street, NW

Boulder, Colorado 80306-0948 Washington, D.C. 20052

Telephone: (303) 823-2476 U.S.A.

Telefax: (303) 823-2446

Email: lmoore@klminc.com

2 Likes

Hi Dr Lindsay, Thanks for you response, currently we are on very initials stages of the development of our Production Technology for Cannabis. We will in tough as soon as we think that we are ready to pursue further, thanks again.

3 Likes

Ok, let me know when I can help you.

Yours,

Lindsay Moore

Dr. Lindsay Moore

CEO, President and Founder Former Adjunct Professor of Law

KLM, Inc. George Washington University Law School

P.O. Box 948 2000 G & H Street, NW

Boulder, Colorado 80306-0948 Washington, D.C. 20052

Telephone: (303) 823-2476 U.S.A.

Telefax: (303) 823-2446

Email: lmoore@klminc.com