Does anyone have any Discount codes for Growers House?

Thanks @chrisj .
At the moment just trying to figure out if we’re going to have to move. My wife’s boss is retiring. And we are going to both have to figure out what we are going to do now. But thank you for all your help. From the very beginning. You were the first to welcome me here. And it’s been like finding a new family. That im grateful for

6 Likes

All the best luck to you and yours!

5 Likes

@Slym3r Thanks. Life is like Weed sometimes. You never know what you are going to get.
Still going to start some auto’s in the back for now.
And pray for the best.

3 Likes

When I was looking for deals for Growers House, I stumbled upon some awesome finds through the best coupon apps out there. One time, I was browsing through one of these apps and found a killer deal that saved me a ton on gardening supplies. It’s amazing how these apps can help you snag great discounts effortlessly.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Hey @laciswanson . Welcome to GN and glad you found something useful. What supplies did get great deals on?

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

Nice grab. I’m seriously looking into the light meters. I want one may help having light power set perfect not just a guess. But hard to get. Y wife to say yes to something so small with a big price like that. Gonna have to slang a ox or 2 and get me some on side cash tom grab one. What’s the best one to use for the cheapest price point anyone???

6 Likes

Ask @PreyBird1 about his light meter. It works good and it’s economical compared to the the high end ones.

6 Likes

I have the photobio its not crazy expensive and its great, I believe @PreyBird1 has the same one

4 Likes

I use the photobio parr meter is great. Comes 8n a nice case and extra cord in case you want it permanently in the grow. Since i have multiple tents i keep the portable cord on mine.

https://www.amazon.com/PHOTOBIO-LGBQM2-Advanced-Quantum-Micromols/dp/B08HPGLZHL/ref=asc_df_B08HPGLZHL/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=475718218050&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12778534948777329644&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9010739&hvtargid=pla-1211513089632&psc=1&mcid=97a3cdb847023a33a17e0a7b3e1c6270&gclid=CjwKCAiA3JCvBhA8EiwA4kujZhoYhtTtYECtmBTqjLZ8VO_a10TrS70SZTo0jBWGNvxWH-cJcW5UfxoCZhUQAvD_BwE

A wise man @TheMadFlascher told me once high quality testing equipment is as important as high quality lights nutrients and all growing supplies.

10 Likes

I have the same one. Works good and reasonably priced.

8 Likes

I’ve got a Vabira VBR-200 and it’s awesome. The sensor mounts to a telescopic rod so you can reach out like 5 feet into the canopy and get readings from otherwise out of reach areas.

I saw someone else on here that has the same one. I love it :heart:

7 Likes

It measures light AND gender spectrum lol :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

To funny, is that to help them determine what gender they should be? Amazing the technology today. lol :laughing: @MrMonkey420

5 Likes