Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Does anyone have their grows tested?

The THC Laboratory offers a low cost service to test for THC , CBD’s, and Pesticides. Using Thin Layer Chromatography can produce results within 2% of more expensive services. www.thethclabs.com

2 Likes

I have. But it’s just been for curiosity. Not for business. Usually it’s for comparison of products or something like that

1 Like

Do you test yourself or send to lab?

1 Like

Lab. Wish I could test my own. There was a group here that was doing hand held testers they were supposed to send me one but never followed through

That’s too bad. It’s hard to find quality labs at a low cost and harder to find inexpesive equipment to do these test. I operate a cannabis testing lab just to test cannabis for personal use at a very low cost check out site @ www.thethclabs.com

1 Like

Yeah I know where you are. Your prices are pretty good in terms of local prices. I live in LA aswell so…

Great keep us in mind

1 Like

Maybe one day I’ll swing down for a tour and have you test a sample. And we can post It for GN or something. Like promotional or something

1 Like

Sounds good

1 Like

Do I get a lab coat. Lol

1 Like

Will see what we can do Lol

1 Like

Good stuff

50$ a test here for thc/cbd

Yes $50 and 1 gram of flower

We are looking at a HS-GC and doing $50 THC/CBD and $50 for terp profile… Just have to get the machine…lol…

I like just having the piece of mind with having testing done. Even though I did all growing and such. It’s good to see the final numbers. You’d be surprised what they really are.

1 Like

That’s very true I’ve seen different results from the same plant lower buds normally contain a bit less THC because of the less light they recivie. Thanks for replying

1 Like