Does anyone have their grows tested?

The THC Laboratory offers a low cost service to test for THC , CBD’s, and Pesticides. Using Thin Layer Chromatography can produce results within 2% of more expensive services. www.thethclabs.com

2 Likes

I have. But it’s just been for curiosity. Not for business. Usually it’s for comparison of products or something like that

1 Like

Do you test yourself or send to lab?

1 Like

Lab. Wish I could test my own. There was a group here that was doing hand held testers they were supposed to send me one but never followed through

That’s too bad. It’s hard to find quality labs at a low cost and harder to find inexpesive equipment to do these test. I operate a cannabis testing lab just to test cannabis for personal use at a very low cost check out site @ www.thethclabs.com

1 Like

Yeah I know where you are. Your prices are pretty good in terms of local prices. I live in LA aswell so…

Great keep us in mind

1 Like

Maybe one day I’ll swing down for a tour and have you test a sample. And we can post It for GN or something. Like promotional or something

1 Like

Sounds good

1 Like

Do I get a lab coat. Lol

1 Like

Will see what we can do Lol

1 Like

Good stuff

50$ a test here for thc/cbd

Yes $50 and 1 gram of flower

We are looking at a HS-GC and doing $50 THC/CBD and $50 for terp profile… Just have to get the machine…lol…

I like just having the piece of mind with having testing done. Even though I did all growing and such. It’s good to see the final numbers. You’d be surprised what they really are.

1 Like

That’s very true I’ve seen different results from the same plant lower buds normally contain a bit less THC because of the less light they recivie. Thanks for replying

1 Like

Years ago When they first started testing, 4 of us did a small competition. We all 4 took clones from the same Maui Mom. We all grew them at our own locations in our own set ups. All of us had different recipes. We harvested and had them all tested. Then 4 days in a row we all met up fresh and smoked a doob. Different persons herb each day. Anyway, I hd some test at 33%, while my one buddys was only in the mid 20%. None of us had the same test results.