Does anyone like spicy

I just made some jalapeño honey and a ghost vinaigrette. The next step is to infuse them. But that’s still a little ways away. As I’m going to do it with my first batch I grow. I did grow the peppers and the honey is local. The only thing that isn’t really fresh is the vinegar. I don’t know anything about making it so I have not tried yet. One day I might as I like the science of infusing and home grown products.

5 Likes

yeah beta-caryophyllene… black pepper terp in my black strains…lol… seriously though yes love spicy…and infuse honey all the time…lol… wife loves it in her teas…hell she’s done infused Hazel nut cheese cake…lol…

1 Like

I have an awesome recipe for beer bread that calls for Honey so I’m thinking of a thc jalapeño honey beer bread. @Ladithief

2 Likes

How do I get started in cooking edible? What is the best tasting methods? butter or coconut oil? Where can I find good recipes?

Love it dude the hotter the better! Yummy!:+1::+1::100::v:

Coconut can fuck your guts up… I run 1oz of my best bud into 1 pound of butter and I can make 80-90 cookies out of the pound… let me know how many milligrams of edibles you do and I can let you know… I also do THC capsules with hemp seed oil… I do CBD oils for humans and pets… wife cooks meals like buttered chicken and desserts like hazel nut infused cheese cake (as I have mentioned)… hell even nachos and salsa can mess you up at our house some days…lol…

3 Likes