Donald Trump would “probably” support STATES Act

Pretty good news. It’s good to see that at least he’s verbally promising to stick to his campaign promise of letting states decide on cannabis.

3 Likes

Is he keeping his promise or sticking it to Jeff Sessions? Either way I am happy about it. :rofl:

4 Likes

I think this is for votes for the next election. But I don’t care as long as it happens and WWIII doesn’t happen in the mean time.

4 Likes

At this point enforcing cannabis law at the federal level in the U.S. would be such a challenge that it could not be accomplished without the cooperation of state interdiction agencies. Most prosecutors in jurisdictions with legal cannabis laws likely would not comply. It seems the president has no choice but to allow for states’ sovereignty in regards to cannabis.

Jeff Sessions can whine and quote as much scripture as he wants.

4 Likes

YUGE waste of federal money (aka our money).

3 Likes

I’m sure Trump can make it up the financial loss by selling all the children he’s having kidnapped from refugee migrants as they illegally enter the U.S… Shameful behavior on behalf of our country. Jeff Sessions has proven once again that he is, in fact, a villain personified.

Hey, but at least the feds aren’t kicking in our doors anymore for growing a harmless plant.

2 Likes

And in the mean time in the great white North…:wink:

3 Likes

So much sense, reason, and good green in the Great White North!

3 Likes

You don’t need to brag about your sane government. :joy:

4 Likes

Love it! Gotta decide what state gets my loyalty, about done w/ Colorado, mot much to work w/ here.

2 Likes

At least we can all come together on our combined love of cannabis! The Great Universalizer strikes again!

2 Likes