DYNOMYCO Mycorrhizal inoculant

I would love a sample to try… I am in Canada…in an outdoor living soil garden…

6 Likes

How and where do I apply for the sample @Ari ?
I’m a Organic outdoor soil grower from South Africa.
Do you ship here ?

5 Likes

Seriously, do you work for Aurora or something? Why are you bashing Ari, one of the nicest guys in the whole industry, for trying to share his product? Which, might I add, is the real deal out of Israel.

Just because you haven’t heard of something, doesn’t mean that it hasn’t been tested.

5 Likes

@Hemp_Nature, if you can get this, that would benefit your experiments tremendously… :wink:

5 Likes

Not trying to bash anyone. I will edit my post!. Apparently i misunderstood the original post!
@Ari @joel_keygrow
I am sorry please forgive my error!

5 Likes

And if I’m not mistaken, you also have an offer going for free samples…

I’m not eligible to get them by your standards. But I am more than happy to make sure the others can see it…

9 Likes

@Ari can you get samples in Michigan?

5 Likes

and if you send one @Ari please send me a second (if possible) and I will choose someone to pay the shipping to get them one also to a place you do not ship to or cannot afford…

6 Likes

I do, thank you.

Actually I don’t need you to be commercial to get samples specifically (I’ll reword that), but I am especially interested in logging data on those.

Anyway, on the topic at hand, Dynomyco really actually is the myco product that I use.

5 Likes

You’re good bro, text and cannabis, has led to all sorts of misunderstandings over the years. :rofl:

5 Likes

I think some of my wording in previous posts on this thread were mis worded so I apologize if I came off like a dick… I was just trying to understand why these were limited to Canada not to everyone here… I haven’t seen samples limited to only 1 region before but I understand why… One love!! :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Everyone can join the fun!

8 Likes

Hey thank you so much!
sorry as i do some grovelling.
giphy

7 Likes

You can send me your info directly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We can try :wink:

4 Likes

All good mate. No worries. Everyone is eligible for the sample. We have a product in registered Canada (DYNOMYCO C) and a product that’s registered in the USA and rest of the world (DYNOMYCO). I can’t send the Canadians a product which isn’t registered there and vice-versa.

6 Likes

Absolutely! Send over your info :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I changed the text around and hopefully it is clearer but if not I’ll say it again. Everyone is eligible, but Canadians will receive the product registered in Canada (DYNOMYCO C) and the rest of the growers (where we’re registered) will receive DYNOMYCO.

5 Likes

@Packee check this out…

6 Likes

@Ladithief thx for the tag

@Ari I sent you a msg via your web site

Cheers

Packee

5 Likes