DYNOMYCO Mycorrhizal inoculant

I think some of my wording in previous posts on this thread were mis worded so I apologize if I came off like a dick… I was just trying to understand why these were limited to Canada not to everyone here… I haven’t seen samples limited to only 1 region before but I understand why… One love!! :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Everyone can join the fun!

8 Likes

Hey thank you so much!
sorry as i do some grovelling.
giphy

7 Likes

You can send me your info directly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We can try :wink:

4 Likes

All good mate. No worries. Everyone is eligible for the sample. We have a product in registered Canada (DYNOMYCO C) and a product that’s registered in the USA and rest of the world (DYNOMYCO). I can’t send the Canadians a product which isn’t registered there and vice-versa.

6 Likes

Absolutely! Send over your info :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I changed the text around and hopefully it is clearer but if not I’ll say it again. Everyone is eligible, but Canadians will receive the product registered in Canada (DYNOMYCO C) and the rest of the growers (where we’re registered) will receive DYNOMYCO.

5 Likes

@Packee check this out…

6 Likes

@Ladithief thx for the tag

@Ari I sent you a msg via your web site

Cheers

Packee

5 Likes

Hey Packee,

Thanks for the message. Send over your information in a private message

5 Likes

I would love to try your product.

4 Likes

Send over your info :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, I read it as Canada only! But no worries, how can I setup for a sample?

4 Likes

Send over your info in a pm

4 Likes

I would like a sample I almost bought on amazon and went to look up this same product and boom! Free sample ! What ?!

3 Likes

We’d love it if you could support us on Amazon too. Next run :wink:
Send over your info

6 Likes

In love to try this product out. I’m a small on a low budget grow . What can you help with brother

3 Likes

I am from the True North Strong And Free​:canada::canada:! And would love to try your product @Ari?

6 Likes

Send over your info

4 Likes