Early flower.. wondering what to do

If the days are getting longer for a bit, it will reveg.

1 Like

They are now getting shorter since the summer solstice passed and depending on geographical area good be even shorter sun timesā€¦ then if he is in the southern hemisphere or close to equator they are all factorsā€¦lolā€¦

1 Like

The days are officially getting a little shorter here and I had someone tell me if the plant senses shorter days even in the slightest it will not return to a veg stateā€¦ I think Iā€™m going to start the bloom nutes and see what happensā€¦ I will keep you guys updated!

1 Like

So this is not what is going on right now.

Then yes, it will continue to flower.

2 Likes

No I was veging indoors and put two plants outside in the beginning of Juneā€¦ my purple orange cbd started to show signs of flowering in about a weekā€¦ the days were cloudy and rainy and the nights were fairly cold (12 Celsius). My other plant that I put out was a dinamed cbd plus and she has been veging very strongly with no signs of preflower. They are both 60sativa 40Indica so I found it a bit strange that one flowered so quickly and the other didnā€™tā€¦

Yes Iā€™m sorry, It has been about ten days now since the days have slowly shortenedā€¦

1 Like

Give it bloom nutesā€¦ it might not recoverā€¦ it might stay in flowerā€¦ sounds so autoish to meā€¦ even an early strain is 3 weeks out from beginning to flowerā€¦

1 Like

I do this every year for my out door. I use this method to prove male bs female. Iā€™m in so cal so might be a little different than your climate. I start indoor then take outside around mid April. They generally preflower for a week or two then itā€™s off to the races.

4 Likes

3488204q6w0so2bvi

Omg those are absolutely fabulous! Nice job!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:those look amazing!

2 Likes

Gorgeous indeed mother Goose;)

3 Likes

What fairy tale @mothergoose are those lessons inā€¦ very niceā€¦ what size potsā€¦

3 Likes

The slightly hazy but always fun fairy tale haha. I have 1 in 50 and other in 100 gallon. I usually run 50 but had a wild hair and tried a 100.

2 Likes

I also feed outdoor the spent water from indoor and give it a ton of 30-10-10 for first month or so to get that deep color. They are really healthy. Thank you all for the compliments. What a time to be alive!!!

4 Likes

Mine are all 30 because that what fits in the frame workā€¦ very niceā€¦

4 Likes

I agree. I have a lot of people that want to buy clones from me. Then they put the clones outside and they start to flower. Due to the fact that the clones were getting 18 hours of light. Then when they put them outdoors the clones were only getting 13 to 15 hours.
Most of the clones do reveg. But it takes them awhile cause they are so confused.

3 Likes

Bloom nutes were added this evening! Dinafem says that the strainā€™s flowering period is about sixty daysā€¦ Iā€™m praying for a half decent harvest even though I lost a month or so of vegingā€¦

2 Likes

Just so u guys understand heā€™s in Ontario ,we get about 17hrs of light a day atm

2 Likes

The further north u go ATM the longer the day;) north pole is 24 hr of light in summer. Land of the midnight sun

3 Likes

And the reason ruderalis can flower even with 24 hours of sun, as cannabis spread north from the Tibetan plateau into siberia and the arctic circle it had to evolve.

~MacG

3 Likes