Earthquake here in utah 5.7

Holy crap folks had a big earthquake! Right out in magna. At me friends neighborhood. HOLY SHIT!! Woke me badly i thought the S.W.A.T TEAM. Was coming in. Fuck scared me real bad. Scared our cats they all jumped up and stampeded all over the house fliping out. Then i was having coffee and an aftershock hit and then i figured it felt like an earthquake. Grabbed my phone and breaking news. A whopper 5.7 wow the last time we saw a quake here was 1992.

5 Likes

Ma nature is pissed. :wink::v:
Glad ur ok. :+1:

4 Likes

I used to live in SLC, well it was rose park and then west Jordan, but still SLC. Glad you guys are ok!!!

4 Likes

Scary stuff

3 Likes

Damn hydroponics store is closed. I neednsome more tupur! I have a bunch of coco! So im going to jave to ise that.

4 Likes

Hi @PreyBird1, please keep safe, have water at hand.

We had a 7.8 Mw earthquake almost 4 years ago.

Regards!

5 Likes

Thanks you. I Got 110 gallons.

5 Likes

Damn, glad you’re okay @PreyBird1! I haven’t felt an earthquake since I lived there. I was born in SLC, 1700S Redwood Rd area, right across the street from raging waters. My brother’s went to East High and it’s right there on the fault line and I remember hearing about their earthquake drills they’d have. I have a little family still there, and friends out in Kearns I just check on.

2 Likes

What year i went to east high! My familys old house was 1150 e 300 s by rice eccles stadium.

2 Likes

I moved in 1992. So my oldest brother was a Junior and my middle brother was a freshman. They closed West High down a year or 2 before that so all the kids had to go all they way to East.

4 Likes

Good to hear you are alright.

2 Likes

I was class of 1995

2 Likes

2000 here what what lol

4 Likes

Betta recognize!

3 Likes

…lol… class 86

3 Likes

Damn. You guys are makin me feel the years.
:wink::grin::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sorry were all getting old. Lol jk

2 Likes

Damn we just got hit with another earthquake M4.2!

2 Likes

Keep safe, lockdown and work on that grow.

4 Likes

Dang, everything good ?

3 Likes