Cannabis Training University

Cannabis Career Institute

Med Grow Cannabis College

Dunlap-Stone University

Science of Cannabis Institute

Trichome Institute

9 Likes

Awesome! Thanks Nic.

Great! I hope this page continues to grow! (No pun intended. Thanks!)

2 Likes

Quite a long list there. Very good educational resources.

We’re always happy to hear about more resources as well. Let us know

The department of Horticulture, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY USA
It seems the department is focused of preservation and shelf life of fruits, vegetables, and flowers using Methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) based technologies.

College of Science and Mathematics- University of the Philippines Mindanao Mintal, also working of the preservation process in plants with the same treatments.

3 Likes

Good article on CFN Media about where to get a cannabis degree:

1 Like

https://scholar.google.com/

:wink:

5 Likes

Another resource for the list: http://www.greencultured.co/

1 Like

New medical cannabis course starting in Australia:

1 Like

Another cannabis course, this time from Sonoma State:
https://www.sonoma.edu/exed/cannabis/

1 Like

More mainstream universities offering cannabis courses:

2 Likes

I spoke with UVM about their program for healthcare providers and it sounds like a good program but is geared toward novice level of knowledge related to the ECS and business. I opted not to do it but no matter how repetitive some of the knowledge may be, getting a certificate from a university will provide credibility. Cost was about 2800$.

3 Likes

@Nicholas we should start our own educational seminars through growers network . get a solid panel of 6- 10 speakers

1 Like

royal knight ag is a educational base consulting brokerage firm. we consult on site to work with farmers to educate on the best organic ways and IPM intensive program

1 Like

Good idea. I’ll add that to our list of ideas for when we grow large enough to pull something like that off.

2 Likes

NMU launches a 4 year degree program oriented towards cannabis:

3 Likes

This is awesome!

A controlled ag/biology set of courses would definitely suit people looking to get into cannabis.

3 Likes

Hey Growers Network!

Do you have a question regarding LED lighting systems and your grow? Head over to our VividGro Vendor Corner to ask our resident horticultural and SSL technology expert Dr. Emil Radkov any questions you may have!

3 Likes

Grower’s Network!

Anyone who would like information and education on how to SCROG (Screen of Green) and increase yields with various training, pruning techniques, you can reach out to us by message. Our mission is to provide growers with the vital information that can take their grows (and yields) to the next level.

We’ve been through years of trial and error, trying different methods and growing techniques, honing our growing system into a well-oiled machine. Contact us and you never know… We may learn something from you too!

5 Likes