Enlightened's Adventures šŸ‘¹

I just read @repins12 entire journal.
Ummmmmm it was enlightening??? Lol
So u can dm and say fuck on this forum.
But also i see a few members, at least one particular gromie (pun intended) is a lil fiesty perhaps??
:+1:t3::boy:t6::joy:

8 Likes

I blame that interaction on myself,
My defences were up and I was feeling guarded being in a new place.
I should have reacted with love and understandingā€¦ As I normally would

:v::green_heart:

5 Likes

This is the first site I was used to. When I got onto lg, it confused the crap out of me. All the rules. I love everything. This is a bit more of a reserved site. Less folks.

7 Likes

@shindig153
Here I am brother.
Havenā€™t started my next grow yet,
usual story, waiting on goodies to arrive, Iā€™m contemplating a comparison grow between:
autopots vs supersoil vs living soil
Plus I need to make my growzone more automated.

12 Likes

The grow zone is a work in progress. Iā€™m curious to see which way you like better.

7 Likes

Definitely, the results will be interesting,
I know I love smoking organic bud grown in super soil, it will be hard to beat,
but Iā€™m tipping the living soil will be great, once Iā€™m confident with feeding and get a feel for itā€¦
Donā€™t be shy to throw some pics up of your grow, not much happening here presently :laughing:

Good vibes, keep it green :v:

8 Likes

It isnā€™t by getting out of the world that we become enlightened, but by getting into the worldā€¦by getting so tuned in that we can ride the waves of our existence and never get tossed because we become the waves.

9 Likes

Very deep my friend, I appreciate that.
Personally the deeper I journey within myself, the more I am continually Enlightened, not only about myself, but, about the very nature of my being -
My Consciousnessā€¦
Also about humanity in generalā€¦

I appreciate your
perception/perspective :v:

7 Likes

I dont have many i can speak to like that. Most are stuck in scambooks meme generation.

8 Likes

I am on the search for more meaning from consciousness. What actually makes us, us. The electrical wiring and how it can change,which changes us. The ā€œwhat makes usā€ conversations.

5 Likes

My friend,
Any time you feel the need,
I will happily converse and trade thoughtsā€¦ What are your thoughts?..
Soul, consciousness, ALLā€¦

P.S I know that feeling, that longing,
you are searching for your teacher,
your guide, this is my true journeyā€¦

7 Likes

The teacher is universal. The universe and all its wonders. The followers are what Iā€™m looking for. My people. Those who look deeper than books. Unless you have some really good books!!! Talking to folks usually ends up in one place. ā€œDo you have time to talk about our savior?ā€. Went thru years and was an omnistā€¦
There is a truth to all the religious backgrounds. Just been muddled by human greed.

Be righteous dude. We are but grains in the hourglass.

10 Likes

Correct answer my brother/sister
Life is my Teacher, I AM my teacher.
You have found your people, and yes I do have amazing books that hold knowledge more vast than the deepest ocean, but they are slippery and choose who is worthy of their wisdom.
Each time I drink of their knowledge,
a different lesson a deeper meaningā€¦

Q, What is the difference between knowledge and wisdom?

6 Likes

Wisdom is knowing how to apply your knowledge. Just my humble opinion. :+1: :v:

13 Likes

Exactly my brother.
Or as I like to resonate with:
The difference between
knowledge and wisdomā€¦
Understanding.

:v::green_heart:

11 Likes

Practice practice practice

Iā€™m a guy. Names chris.

8 Likes

Didnā€™t want to offend, just in case :blush:
Nice to meet you brother :v:

5 Likes

A : One is learned while the other is lived. The art of combining both is also enlightening, imoā€¦

13 Likes

Excellent perspective,
I truly appreciate this :thinking:ā€¦

7 Likes

ā€œTrue wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.ā€ ā€“ Socrates

10 Likes