Enlightened's Adventures 👹

Hi Oreo!!! I just tagged u to my journal. sorry its a day late, but i forgot u were on GN. Im happy to see u here. It makes my switch easier to have some fam here.
Im trying to keep a positive perspective but its been a little emotional.
Hope all is good in ur world mate!
:blue_heart::metal:t3:

8 Likes

So many ilgm fam members have migrated here its weird like it feels so different but still the same. Are you leaving them too @tenga?

4 Likes

@newbiegrower251. Hi Newbie!!! :blue_heart:
Yes I decided to move here because I fit in here better.
:v:t4::grin:🤸

6 Likes

Let’s not go counting them chickens yet missy. LoL … you fit in anywhere weirdo. Da na na nah…goodbye…ilgm

6 Likes

I almost posted on this thread yesterday, thanks for keeping it warm for me sistah. Welcome to GN my friends.
Good vibes, keep it green

:v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Next round of experimentation will commence shortly, half-way through Summer should be almost perfect timing and thanks to everything I have learned from Big123 my drops will be planned according to the optimal moon phase for germination.

Possible strains include:

Various ILGM fem/photo

Cali dream
Blue Dream
Skywalker OG
Amnesia Haze
Gold leaf etc.

Various other breeders
(Gifts, which I am most grateful for)

Mauie Wowie
Black Sugar Rose
Gorilla Glue
Double Affie
Texas Gunnian

These will go into either super/living soil.

Kindly donated by
@CoyoteCody

Greyskull
Skullberry

These regs will go into my auto pots,
3 of each (after sexing)…

I’m utilising the 6 P’s performing several test runs, prior to T minus bean drop date, to hopefully smooth out a couple of issues from last run, waiting on a few last minute purchases.
While I’m thinking about it…
For any new growers out there reading this, don’t waste your money on cheap, ventilation tubing, go straight for the dual layered stuff…
The cheap silver shtuff is a waste of money, you may get one grow out of it, but not much more before it will need replacing, mine is cracking already…

:v::green_heart:

11 Likes

Very nice! Of course will be following along :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks my friend, that means a lot,
I have much love and respect for you both. I :green_heart: this plant, not only for it’s benefits, but for the amazing people it has brought into my life :grin:
I have another very generous offer on the table, but I’ll keep that little trick up my sleeve… :shushing_face:

11 Likes

And we return the same love and respect to you friend! I agree, Im so glad I joined these forums, and have had the pleasure of meeting such a wonderful group of people :green_heart:

11 Likes

Well said Oreo! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes

Def can’t wait for you to drop some beans :wink: I got a proper hiding my side of the pond…need to see a Southern hemisphere gromie kicking some ass…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas GN :evergreen_tree:

My only wish this year;
That everyone has great happiness, health and harvests.

:v::green_heart: :smiley:

10 Likes

Its about 10am Christmas Eve there now right boss? Merry Christmas !! Ho ho ho…so the wife gets a new car from Santa this year?

7 Likes

The new car is for me, she will inherit my 4 x 4 ute for her business.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas light!

May life be filled with those you love, may those you love be forever filled with your love.

4 Likes

Thanks @Slym3r,
Much appreciated my friend.
I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true :v:

3 Likes

All u ladies and fellas have a wonderful holiday and a Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Just for you @LoCoRocK,
I give you the stars my friend :v:

Merry Christmas

12 Likes

Did Kettle take them pics E… Lol merry Christmas down under…

3 Likes

I’m watching you, yeah you…
Get your giraffe lips on :giraffe::kiss:

Happy New Years Weed family of the world :v:

Peace, Love and happiness for 2021

:v::green_heart: :smiley:

11 Likes