Enlightened's Adventures šŸ‘¹

48 hours after tasting dirt,
both Cherry Bombs have sprouted 1st.

Then closely behind is SBR and GGā€¦

There are a few more soil disturbances and we will see more sprouts in the next 48 hrs. They all received a light squirt of Aloe go-go juice, as the soil was dry this morning. The dirt bags seem to retain moisture well and should encourage roots to grow outwardsā€¦

Peace and love Gromies

:v::green_heart: :smiley:

13 Likes

When loghts go out squirt the gg a bit on the shell to loosen it up and see if by tomorrow it will pop off on its own.

2 Likes

All seeds were soaked in h202 solution for 24 hrs, if the shell hasnā€™t come off on itā€™s own by tomorrow, surgery will be performed, thanks for the tip @Mark0427 :v:

8 Likes

Little babies! I love the baby pics.

5 Likes

Me too! Babies poking out. ā€¦hello world!!!
:grin::herb:

6 Likes

Good stuff my enlightened friendā€¦ I believe what ever was ā€œin the airā€ that made a lot of us struggle to germinate has passedā€¦gonna be a busy growā€¦:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Joining the party today, we have;
2 x Mango Haze, 2 Aloha OG
1 x Double Affie, 1 x Lights out Larry
1 x Skullberry, 1 x Greyskull

Excellent germination rate so far @Arrow, Iā€™m looking at 95% :v:

9 Likes

Awe brother :ok_hand:ā€¦ Like I saidā€¦its definitely passedā€¦:wink::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Dangā€¦ coyote mails to australiaā€¦ hmmm how much dose that cost, canā€™t be that cheap. Good stuff Cody, good luck w the greyskullā€¦well good luck with all of them I mean. LoL

4 Likes

Iā€™m not certain, why donā€™t we ask?
@CoyoteCodyā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m curious about that oneā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It only costs me $16 for shipping on Sebring seeds, that was with a large tub of comfort creamā€¦

5 Likes

With or with out tracking and insurance?

3 Likes

Without is fine @CoyoteCody

Iā€™m more than happy to reimburse postage my friend @kapouic

4 Likes

Thatā€™s not a concern my friend, I was just curiousā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You should be able to check with the postal service Kapā€™n :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

I believe I paid around $15-$20 usd.

5 Likes

Thanks Cody :v:
@kapouic, thatā€™s about what I paid for express shipping to @kettle.

5 Likes

Yes I was just curious is all what it costs for a plane ride over there for normal shipping?? I was guessing atleast $20 or soā€¦

6 Likes

i am right behind you. just started a new grow today. yay weed :grinning:

3 Likes