Essential gear to grow from home

Wow that’s steep!

1 Like

Sure is , they usually give u a few days to fix and then come back

2 Likes

The province I live in has 18% smokers and in a small population we have over 10000 medical patients here so the cops are used to having to be compassionate

3 Likes

7000 patients got their certificate the same week as me like 11 yrs ago lol

2 Likes

less than 100$ not a bad price I’ll be getting a few of these:)

4 Likes

I love my Brinno timelapse camera. I finally figured out the best settings to capture a smooth video of plant growth. I cant wait to timelapse the veg stage whenever they are growing fast.

3 Likes

Nice I always tried to put a shelf up with brackets to get a good shot it wasn’t perfect lol

3 Likes

Well, as far as a good controller that is cost effective for budget home growers. This inkbird is what I run and it works awesome. The sole reason I bought it, is because the power cord and the controller can handle a space heater without worrying about a fire hazard.

Inkbird Temperature and Humidity Controller ITC-608T Pre-Wired AC Dual Stage Outlet Thermostat,1800w,ETL Listed Mushroom Greenhouse Chest Freezer Homebrew Keezer(with Temperature and Humidity Sensor) Amazon.com

3 Likes

Awesome I like it , way cheaper that the option I have

3 Likes

Which leads me to something else. I think one of these is just important as a ph meter. You have all this electricity, water, humidifiers, space heaters during the winter. And its all stuffed in a tent, or in a closet. Better to be safe then sorry

4 Likes

We have one in every room;)

4 Likes

They connect via wifi and if one gos off they all do, great feature seeing as my grow room is two stories below my bedroom

3 Likes

We do to. They have smoke detectors that connect to your wi-fi and it’s such an ease on the mind to throw one in your tent or grow space

Lol you said the same thing haha

3 Likes

Awesomeness

3 Likes

Haha that was too funny you both are on the same wavelength lol

3 Likes

We were the same photon

3 Likes

giphy-4

2 Likes

Haha to funny

3 Likes

Lol ur right , well I’m going back to bed (I smoked my night weeds ,now it’s back to the pillow;)

3 Likes

I have a retailer looking for home grow kits to sell in his store. Are there any vendors of such kits here? Or does anyone have recommendations of their favorite?